George Lynch Kamikaze

Updated
jesse
does anyone own one of these? im thinking about getting one, but i would like to know how they play. pictures would be great. also, if anyone knows where i can find an ltd version as well. thanks.
1point8t

Both the ESP and LTD models are great guitars... I've owned the LTD version and I was very impressed with it, even with the stock pu's and hardware. Check ebay for both, they pop up quite a bit on there.

jesse

does anyone know how much a used esp or ltd model go for?

1point8t

ESP's go for $1000+ usually, the LTD's sell anywhere from $400-600.

Metahead

sory for yet another thread.

I am looking at either a LTD MH 400, a Dean Vendetta 4F, a Schector C1 Hellraiser FR (if i can find it used in the $600 range), a Carvin CT6, or some Ibanez RG. I know there is a huge diff in price with that Carvin, but at a local Carvin store, they everynow and then have red tag sales, in which the $2000 guitars go for like $500-$700, which is the range i am looking at. Sorry for all these threads about guitars I havent played, i just dont have much chance to go out and play guitars. I know it will come down sometime to going out and buying what i like, sometime in the summer when i have money. thanks for hanging in with my n00bish questions.

load more replies (6 of 6)
espdegarmo

sell me the guitar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

khingpynn

I'm very satisfied with the Lynch Box... had some issues first off, tolex not sticking and cheap fuses that would blow easily but all ok now.

Looks wise... for me... it rocks.

Tone wise I own a Soldano and a Koch and have owned two early eighties JCM 800's plus some other stuff. It's on par with anything I own.
What really makes it awsome is it's all tube modular preamps that are midi switchable.
I have all the Lynch mods...

Brahma... old school Marshall Plexi

Mr Scary... Soldano

Grail... ENGL

Super V... Vox AC30

Sorry Bro can't sell you this guitar! Far too cool to ever let go.

JonTKK

if that had a usual pointed headstock in the matching finish, instead of the saw teeth it would seriously rule

thislegendforever

if that had a usual pointed headstock in the matching finish, instead of the saw teeth it would seriously rule

I agree. the guitar is definitely cool, but I'm not a fan of the sawtooth headstock.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread