ESP alexi, hard to choose

Updated
Dingbat-Walabi
hi im new to the forums and im just about ready to buy an ESP alexi (ill have enough money in a week or two) Id buy an sv but theyre hard to find on the internet to ship to north america, alexi is easier to find. but I'm not sure which one of the three to get since i like them all:confused: i like the scythe and sawtooth a bit more than the arrowhead but still... please give me your opinion on which finishing you like more and why?
thehitman47

dude just get 2 edwards (scythe and sawtooth) if u cant decide.....

espsy

I'm looking for a backup amp for my 5150. Don't wanna buy another 5150 even though i love it. I was thinkin of gettin a Framus Cobra now i'm working for Framus but i ain't had chance to try it yet, i tried one a few months back but can't really remember the tone that much. Or maybe a Dragon? Need some new tubes too to kinda take some of the schrill outta the 5150 sound, any suggestions? Both power and pre tubes....

load more replies (1 of 1)
ShreddyMcFunTits

Does it really matter which one you choose?

Dingbat-Walabi

Does it really matter which one you choose?

yes its 4000$

thnx for the pics shane, the only reason i requested pics is cause i wanted to make sure that it was what i wanted, and it is so expect a "new guitar day" from me sometime in the next 15-20 days:D

AlexiWildchild

And which one do you want now?

AlexiWildchild

^Good idea. ;)

Dingbat-Walabi

yeah im getting the sawtooth but the katana guitars auction ended, i hope he reposts it in 2 or 3 days since im getting the money in ten days

i cant get two, thatd cost 8000$ for the same guitar with different finishing.

AlexiWildchild

Looks pretty cool, but the Sawtooth looks cooler. :p

Dingbat-Walabi

Looks pretty cool, but the Sawtooth looks cooler. :p

i agree

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread