ESP alexi, hard to choose

Updated
Dingbat-Walabi
hi im new to the forums and im just about ready to buy an ESP alexi (ill have enough money in a week or two) Id buy an sv but theyre hard to find on the internet to ship to north america, alexi is easier to find. but I'm not sure which one of the three to get since i like them all:confused: i like the scythe and sawtooth a bit more than the arrowhead but still... please give me your opinion on which finishing you like more and why?
N3rdAl3rt

scythe is the most badass, white finish > black, swap the hz for an 85 ftw

Dingbat-Walabi

id probably get one with the mm-04 gainbooster built in, if i dont like the sound im curious to what the seymour blackouts sound like but then id have a hole in the lower wing where the booster was :confused:

Det Brinnande Röda

the arrowhead is my favourite!

Shreddy

Ive got a Saw Tooth and love it. Edwards btw.

Shreddy

Gonna swap the pups to a JB or something passive

AlexiWildchild

I used to have the Edwards Sawtooth, and now I got the ESP Scythe. I was actually getting the ESP Sawtooth, but I traded it for the Scythe, because it looks cooler in my opinion. :D Well they're both awesome. I like the glow-in-the-dark inlays and pinstripes on the Sawtooth. But the Scythes look also wicked. I'm thinking about getting the Sawtooth though. Would be a nice small Fanboy collection then. :lol

Shreddy

^LOL. Get a E-KL-170 instead.

AlexiWildchild

Nah, the SE looks much better. :p Although they're both hot as hell.

Shreddy

Black + Pearloid Binding = SEX

AlexiWildchild

Agreed. But blue + flamed maple top = even better sex.

Shreddy

To each his own!...or whatver the saying is.

Although Black + Pearloid Binding > Blue + Flamed Maple Top

AlexiWildchild

To each his own!...or whatver the saying is.

Yeah. :)

Although Black + Pearloid Binding < Blue + Flamed Maple Top

Edited your typo. :p

Shreddy

Lool

AlexiWildchild

Ok, you get me a Kiko SE and I get you a black Kiko. Deal?

Shreddy

Done.

Dingbat-Walabi

yeah so what i have so far is arrowhead

Dingbat-Walabi

thanks alexi wild child :D
anyone have ESP sawtooth pics as good as these? so i can make a fair judgement

JoeBender

Hey guys, I was just wondering what colors you expect the Eclipse II to come in next year. Do you think they'll offer more of them with flame tops? Are they ever gonna change the flag inlays? Will they come in green and blue just like the LTDs? Tell me what you guys know. :)

load more replies (8 of 8)
Dingbat-Walabi

i think im gonna get a sawtooth
anyone have a pic or two of the esp?

guitarsatbmusic

These are not that common man, you aren't going to get dozens of pictures thrown at you. You've seen it with chrome hardware on Alexi Laiho, take any other pic and use your imagination :) They are also all over eBay in Edwards form with chrome hardware. Piece them together in your mind's eye.
What "judgement" are you trying to make from these pictures.

load more replies (1 of 1)
Post to Thread