2008 Lineup?

Updated
2008 Lineup?
Any guesses on the 2008 ESP sig line up?
Dark Alone

See... these guys you're naming will never get sigs. No one knows who the hell they are.

Trogdor

I know, I know... I want their guitars though!

Shreddy

If atreyu can get sigs... anyone can.

Robotsatemygrandma

If atreyu can get sigs... anyone can.

HAHA!:rollin

I wonder if anyone has bought one yet?

I'd personally like to see Ben Weinman (Dillinger Escape Plan) get a signature guitar. Or the dudes from GWAR! The one rocking that see thru Green Horizon III.:eek:

Shreddy

Yeah, id like to see the GWAR sigs too :P...

btw: Someone on the old forums had the White explorer with blood stains shit signature guitar lol.

zerosk8r900

Chimaira or Black Dahlia sigs would be awesome. They also need to make FR or a locking bridge a choice for every model. More 7 strings and color choices too.

ForYourDarkness

Chimaira FTW!

Yeah the BDM sig would be awesome.

I srsly want to F*** that offset V. Make it string thru and holy zombie jesus you'd have me paying upwards of 2500 for it.

For srs.

Metal Mortician

I gotta agree with Soulfly... there are too many damn sigs as it is, and ESP really needs to concentrate its efforts on their standard production series. More finishes, etc.

BTW, didn't Michael Ammott say he was re-designing the Ninja for 2008? I read that somewhere on blabbermouth. Can't find it, though.

ShreddyMcFunTits

BTW, didn't Michael Ammott say he was re-designing the Ninja for 2008? I read that somewhere on blabbermouth. Can't find it, though.

They'll probably just release the white one as an Ltd model.

I can see why he would want to re-design it, The Ninja looks like ass.

Metal Mortician

Actually, it has the samy body as a fernandes v with the ESP f-series headstock and different inlays.:rolleyes:

Delacroix

I just had my tech install an EMG 81/85 combo. Talk about bad ass. I couldn't decide if I wanted to go active or not...so i just gave in and said fuck it and did....and holy shit I'm glad I did. They scream!!!

load more replies (10 of 12)
ShreddyMcFunTits

still doesn't stop it from looking like ass.

Brian1972

I am looking for a Jeff Hanneman esp ltd 200. I was told if it was made in Indonesia that it is junk. The Korean made guitars are made alot better, although I would rather buy american.. I am looking at the guitars on ebay cause I can't find a guitar shop in Michigan or ohio that have them in stock. When i call these stores from ebay theu don't know a frickin thing about guitars. Any help would be appreciated..

load more replies (6 of 6)
BigSillyGoose

mod ftw!

MV-CTM

The Vortex looks better than the Amott, it's not as fucking stubby.

Dingbat-Walabi

roope sigs
and the guy from dimmus sig (not that retard v, the sv with the cool finish, of course with longer horn)

jesse

ben weinman from the dillinger escape plan signature would be nice.

Dr. West

I want a star shaped guitar without a gay flamed maple veneer.

load more replies (1 of 1)
zerosk8r900

A Roope Sig. would be really cool. I'm praying for a Jonh Kempainen M-II or any higher end model with a maple fretboard.

The Sloth

I'd LOVE to see a Pepper Keenan (Down/COC) sig, that would be awesome!!!

xchumfiestax

I'd like to see them bring the M I Tiger back

Not a big fan of the super V

edit:

I'm referring to the LTD model

Post to Thread