Favorite Signature Model From ESP

Updated
Favorite Signature Model From ESP

What is your favorite signature model that ESP makes? Playability, sound, artist, appearance, it doesn't matter how you choose.

Shockers

I also really like, err LOVE the KH -20!!  Really liked the KH-2 SE (Green Burst) and the mirror pick guarded KH.

And the Lynch Skulls and Snakes.

darrylicshon

i own the KH 1 Flying V Kirk Hammett signature it plays great sounds great and has a thinner neck than his other signature guitars I wish they still made thst model , thinking about getting another one

maurizio v.

Esp gl 56 ten year after 07/08( the best start i have ever played), Esp m1 tiger and skull & snake and the esp ( not Ltd)Michael Wilton skull.

JoshiiZK

Took me 6years to find an RZK600 for sale that was in decent condition, before it I had a Truckster and a MH1000 (Still have them both) But now I've got the RZK it's best I've used by far. Use all three on stage every weekend and they never let me down.

wyldweasil

my Stef tele 7 banger

vex_sb

I think OUIJA's are most coolest sig guitars. And most famous. 

Big Daddy B

I will concur with Ouija as my favorite. How else can I channel the dead Jimi Hendrix and Randy Rhoads?

Gear Orphanage

The Richard Z. Kruspe RZK-II BURNT   Let the Legend continue.  

boogie20

My ESP snakebyte is my current favourite. But I do have a ESP iron cross on order!!!

The kh se was pretty nice too. But I just don't like the floyd rose.

Roger Carvalho

My favorite is ESP Wilie adler green cammo nice shape i love the neck and the full thickness body my next will be Eclipse Esa Holopainen, it is very sad they dont sell ESP Jeff Kendrich signature !

jt76

I'll take a pre lawsuit" zorlac " m2.   if i had my choice. But i the ltd alex wade 7 is damn nice. And I own one of those

Big Daddy B

Saw that on display at the Rock and Roll HOF 10 years ago.

jt76

Esp exp neck thru with het set Is a close second.  Third is purple sundburst tiger geoge lynch.  

Samuel C

For me it's James Hetfield signature Iron Cross in snow white (I'm waiting for it since january) and Kirk Hammett White Ouija *_*

King Nothing

Snakebyte, by a long shot.

HateEvent

I love my ESP Hanneman S&Key Urban Camo.

Of sigs that I don't own, my favourites would have to be the KV-380 (Kerry King Crackle - more specifically the prototype model that didn't have any silver on it), the MS495-JH (original Hanneman urban camo with Kahler from 2002/2003), MX-220 (don't think that needs explained...) and the original neck thru KH-2 Ouija with reversed inlays (only ever seen a couple of them for sale over the years and missed out on them both).

Octave O.

You mean mine?

lol

Whipsy

the Stef B8. such a simple, beautiful guiatr, love it

Samuel C

Of course the white iron cross *_* no hesitation

boogie20

Do you have the ESP or LTD version?

Samuel C
boogie20 wrote:

Do you have the ESP or LTD version?