Favorite Signature Model From ESP

Updated
Favorite Signature Model From ESP

What is your favorite signature model that ESP makes? Playability, sound, artist, appearance, it doesn't matter how you choose.

Seb G.

I've owned a Silver RZK-1 couple years back. Great guitar but i got tired of the thick and large neck. Other than that, amazing guitar.

Now i've got a Truckster and a KH-2... yeah i'm a Metallica freak but man these guitars can play.

matt b.

Lynch's Serpent II, Black and red/orange serpent graphics and a lefty body made for righty players. Look at sig pic.

Skoggy

I really like the run of Ouijas that were produced 'till '98. Think they're awesome. 

Shockers

I love my LTD  KH - Ouija.  It is basically a KH 602 with graphics but it is limited and very cool.

Got a Truckster due this week!  Can't wait!

JP

Would die to get my hands on an MX-220  EET FUK.  I've wanted that guitar for 10 years.

HAY

Hannemans and KKV's

v8rman

Kerry King crackle V. Want one baaaaad.

v8rman

I know ill get flamed for it but i dont see the point of the esp version of a sig unless its really a step up in some area. Unless your wealthy.

Road King

Yes, they are a step up and at one point they used to be affordable. I believe everything is now in the process of switching to custom only and will be like $5K. Prices have more than doubled in the past 10 years.

Death Magnetic

the old stef 6 sonic blue, see thru green.

Emil S.

Got the Alexi 600 from 2008 (i think) my absolute favorite (just a little COB fan here)

Guitooorbenchi

ESP N-SS-500 Sho-Ryu-Ken
It's my favorite and I own it (this is just a stock photo).

Anthony M.

my fav would be the James Hetfield Esp MX-250 all of them

Tsinthegame

My all time favorites are the Ouija and JH-1. One day I'll pull the trigger on one of these.

I am also very partial to my LTD RZK-600 and would love to try the ESP version one day. 

I used to own the LTD Lynch Baritone (great guitar but I rarely used it)  and at one time I owned a Lynch ESP Kamikaze III (Amazing guitar and still regret selling it). 

ProfessorExp

I've always loved the Hetfield JH-2. I'll never be able to drop that kind of money on a guitar, but maybe someday I'll come across an LTD MX-130 with the diamond plate. I could live with that!

David G.

I own and believebest signature ESP out there is the KH3 NTCS beautifully made and the playablility is just awesome!

too many KH-2's around for my liking! ;P

Samuel C

I have an epiphone 1984 ex almost the same that the mx 220 and I'm thinking about asking to someone I know who is working in an factory where they have a laser cutting system and metal like that... they could cutting a plate for me and I would put it one my guitar... or just making something like that 

Garnoch

I have the LTD JH-600EC and an ESP Snakebyte and love them both for different reasons. For me, I think the Hanneman sigs have my favorite neck out of any guitar though, extra thin U with a 41mm nut. I prefer the feel and tone of the 22 fret mahogony Snakebyte though, so I go back and forth between the two. Hard choice. My LTD is built every bit as good as my ESP though.

Post to Thread