Favorite Signature Model From ESP

Updated
Favorite Signature Model From ESP

What is your favorite signature model that ESP makes? Playability, sound, artist, appearance, it doesn't matter how you choose.

bessant1

I'd Have to agree with Matt.b, it the Lynch serpent ll.

mulysa

Ive got my ESP KH2 which is awesome and recently acquired Edwards EX110D. I like to have an EXP or MX250 but that is way out of my budget for now. haha

ESP 348

My KH20.

Eduardo M.

My fav woulb be the snakebyte. I bought one ESP Snakebyte and liked it sooo much then I got the LTD version too, just to have both collors.

boogie20

how would you compare the feel between the esp and ltd? I also have a esp snakebyte and thought about getting a ltd.

Eduardo M.

Its a little  different.But still a great guitar! I took measures of everything in both guitars, and the ESP model is a little bigger in some aspects, like headstock and body length. But the difference is too small, less than 1cm, its impossible to feel it while playing or just looking at both guitars.

The shape of the neck is the biggest difference to me. The ESP neck is more flat, feels more comfortable, it fits the hand in a better way. The LTD neck is slimmer, usual shape, but still a good neck, comfortable, nothing to complain.

The fretwork is very good, no buzzing. But not as good as the ESP. My ESP came with a flawless fretwork, plays like butter. I guess all ESPs comes with this kind of attention in details. But the LTD model impressed me. It’s a great guitar. You just can´t go wrong with it. Of course the sound its not the same as the ESP. ESP ihas a brighter, louder and clearer sound. The LTD sound very close, but you can hear the difference.

As you might expect, the ESP is better in everything, but the LTD is just a great guitar. I guess you would be happy to own one, its a a great backup to your ESP.

I just got a LTD Truckster today, hope to like it just as much as I did with the LTD Snakebyte!

Jerome L.

My LTD SCT-607B. Amazing guitar. I can't even imagine what the ESP version would be like. 

Alex  C.

ESP 348

They are cool guitars!  

Slash

KH-2 all day all night

ESP 348

Agree 100%  

Post to Thread