Kimble

New neck for LTD V-200

Updated
I'm planning to order a maple neck from Warmoth as with time I started to prefer bare wood rather than lacquered ones. What specs should I pick so it will fit to the body? PS. Long time lurker, first time poster. Hello!...
MORE »
tonyg

Newbie with EX401-DX

Updated
Just thought I'd say hi to all - just joined the forum after receiving my MiK EX401-DX. What does the 'DX' mean at the end of the model number? Is it anything to do with it being the Floyd Rose model? Cheers...
MORE »
V-300

Ltd v 401 fm stbc

Updated
Hi anyone owns a V 401 FM in straight black cherry? Someone knows where they are made, hope not in china!? I dont will buy an V 300 again, so i am interested if somebody could tell something about this guitar! How is the...
MORE »
V-300

New V-300 Problems/Questions

Updated
Hello, i am new on this Message Board an have a Question about my ESP LTD V 300. First, excuse my English. The first v 300 i got has had a huge finish blow out , there was no finish, only naked wood. I return it to the...
MORE »
Thoughts on the old EC-300's and EC-400's

Thoughts on the old EC-300's and EC-400's

Updated
The beveled, flat top models. How well do they compare to the modern day EC-401's? I feel I may be beating a dead horse, but I'm trying to decide between one of the two. The EC-401 is the better looking one (Especially with...
MORE »
Cuzzin Chizzy

LTD vs ESP: Upgrade or UPGRADE!!!!

Updated
I have been jammin' on a LTD MH250NT for about 5 years now. For $600 this thing has done me right. Great action and decent sound. However it always feels like I'm missing something when I go to record, like there's not...
MORE »
fozzil

Chinese ltd ec-100qm

Updated
Hi folks, bought a ltd ec-100qm from the local cash coverters they other day,look good played good, there was no warping in the neck and the price was wright so i bought it ..got it home and plugged her in to my 40watt hughes...
MORE »
Anyone live near Redditch, Worcestershire in the  United Kingdom

Anyone live near Redditch, Worcestershire in the United Kingdom

Updated
Hey all. I'm looking for someone that lives near here. There's a LTD guitar for sale here that I'd like and it's only local pick up. The seller won't ship it to Ireland and only does local pick up.... so wondering if someone...
MORE »
Deli

"How I discovered my LTD"

Updated
I would like to hear everyone's story on how they came to be an LTD player, what you played before, what you like about LTDs vs other guitars, that sort of thing. If this sort of of thread was posted before, sorry. But it's...
MORE »
BlackStar101

Ltd Mh-417

Updated
Just purchased this guitar after some research and demoing some 7 string schecter models. I figured the LTD would be similar in style, and probably a little better since the 7 strings I tried were bolt-on necks. Has anyone...
MORE »
Good Used Price for EC-500

Good Used Price for EC-500

Updated
Hey all, I've been looking for a decent guitar to use for going to lessons and jamming with and came across a local guy selling an LTD EC-500, he's asking $550 and say's it pretty much mint. Is that a decent price? Where were...
MORE »
ammar

Strap Locks

Updated
The strap button on my EX-400BD just came out loose and won't screw into place again. I think it is time to buy replacement strap buttons, and I would like to try Strap Locks. People list them as one of the most essential...
MORE »
thlh

Distressed Vipers?

Updated
Has anyone seen these for sale anywhere yet? I'm itching to get one....
MORE »
PossyDP

LTD V-401 pickups

Updated
hey guys, ive an ltd v-401 with 2 EMG 81(bridge-neck). Actually im not disappointed with the sound im getting out of those pickups but i wanna get a more old school sound. Ive an engl screamer combo 50 watt. this time ill try...
MORE »
beorchia

LTD TE-202 not available in France

Updated
Hi Guys, I am enjoying my LTD Truckster here near Paris. I am thinking about the LTD TE 202 but got the info that this guitar is NOT available/importer in France ??!! Does some of you have it ? Does it sound good ? Would...
MORE »