grimnak27

Esp ltd ex-360?

Updated
I have my eyes on this guitar, but I'm not sure If should get it or not. I play mostly metal and I have a Peavey Vypyr as my amp. The guitar looks great but what does it sound like? How are the cleans? I know it has Active...
MORE »
M 1000

M 1000

Updated
Hey, guys. Im new to the forum. Anyway, my local ESP dealer has an '08 white M 1000 that Im hopefully getting for X Mas. They have it on sale for $639, since they've had in the store fow awhile. However, it's b stock, meaning...
MORE »
scoobyroo

White MH-1000 still available?

Updated
I'm pretty sure these are discontinued, but does anyone know where I can get a brand new white MH-1000 with a floyd in Canada or northern US? I've seen a few youtube videos lately of people showing off their "new" white...
MORE »
dor f.

LTD Xtone AC-10

Updated
have anyone owned this guitar? im thinking about buying it, i didnt find too many reviews and i did they were some esp presentor or some other not very reliable reviewers. BTW,is the ac-20 dramaticly better then the...
MORE »
formoutofchaos

VIPER DELUXE LOVE it and HATE IT!!!!

Updated
This viper deluxe plays ten times better than the 300 fm, but the black nickel just gets beat to hell, were my arm hits the body, every little nuance is a big grease stain! would that bother you i could literally spend a...
MORE »
captcoolaid

Pawn Shop LTD

Updated
Hit the local Pawn Shop the other day and came across a LTD Strat. Satin Black dual buckers and a 3 way with just a Volume knob. Have no clue as to what the model is but for 150 bucks gonna get it. Will post pics. Question...
MORE »
formoutofchaos

Cant dial my 300 fm in

Updated
I took it to a pro fret shop to have it set up yhey had to raise the action so high to compensate for tons of fret buzz and nut buzz , they said i can have the frets shaved down that many were uneven , they said thid is...
MORE »
GazDaker

Is this rare? please help!

Updated
Hi everyone, sorry to be another guy here that only wants help, but I have a LTD Esp, I believe its a KH but the only thing is, is that I have never seen another one like it! You see, it has the 2 usual Duncan design...
MORE »
rumblebox

which tuners interchange with stockers?

Updated
will the grovers fit perfectly on a non-reversed M headstock?...
MORE »
Sho

Intonation problem MH-1000 TOM

Updated
I'm whole heartily disappointed in this guitar and at esp. I've sent an email a week and a half ago and still no email. Strings used, stock and d'addario 10-48 The neck is adjusted properly. I do the intonation and the 12th...
MORE »
Tdk24

H-307 pickup replacement?

Updated
I'm just wondering what my options are for replacing the pickups without routing. Anyone have experience with this guitar and fitting aftermarket pickups into it? I'll post a pic after it's cleaned up. Thanks....
MORE »
threelittlefish

LTD EC-1000T Vs. Edwards LP125ALS

Updated
I recently purchased two guitars. The first being a black EC-1000T full thickness with no cutouts and 22 frets. I play mostly Zeppelin and blues so the plan was to swap the stock EMG's for a hot Gibson Burstbucker Pro...
MORE »
Kimmy23

LTD Ec-1000 VB pickup rings in gold?

Updated
Hi everyone, I was wondering if anybody had any idea of where to buy gold humbucking rings for my Esp ltd Ec-1000 VB that fit? I've checked various websites: Allparts, WDMusic, Stewmac, Ebay, GDPUSA (Has Ec-1000 rings in...
MORE »
BennRa

Phoenix-200 pickguard swap?

Updated
Hey everyone, I just picked up a Phoenix 200 in black (digging it so far) and I was wondering if there was anyone out there that would like to swap a white pickguard for a black one? Maybe someone has a white Phoenix that...
MORE »
Borked Bob

woo jhust did a homemade paintjob

Updated
i just redesigned my guitar :D its a matt black esp m10 and since im getting a new one i thought id try something new i will gets pics soon...
MORE »