Omerta

LTD MH-103QM Pup Change?

Updated
Whats up all? Just aquired my second LTD, and I'm looking to change out the standard ESP pups. Its an MH-103qm and im looking for any ideas on good s/c pups. I believe im gonna go with the EMG-85 @ the bridge so any ideas...
MORE »
mayes213

Replacing pickups in LTD B-205SM

Updated
I bought two EMG 40DC pickups to replace the ESP SB-5 pickups in my LTD B-205SM. Before I take out the ESP pickups can anyone tell me if they have the clip on the bottom so the EMG's will just plug in? I was going to have...
MORE »
JOHNNY REBB

Bigsby B7 on a LTD PB 500

Updated
Any one ever try to install a bigsby b7 on a ltd pb500 arch top.???? ive read the measurements of the b7 and its a close fit. has it been done ? any one try any other model bigsby on this guitar ?...
MORE »
barrachiel

M-400 serial number interpretation needed ;)

Updated
hey guys, I bought a M-400 the other day and I fell in love with this astonishing guitar (acutally I like it more than my Viper 400). now I'm curious when this beast was built and I couldn't find a guide on the net (I must...
MORE »
applemorgan

Ec-1000 used value question

Updated
Opinion of Value Request / First Quality vs "2" Second Quality MARKED "2" (1) I am looking to purchase this USED EC-1000 and need to know what might be fair market value. It's got the abalone/pearl & duncans, which seems...
MORE »
Chucksplatter

Whammy Bar Collar Size for Import Floyds ??

Updated
How many sizes are there for the threaded collar on import Floyds?? Have a "real" Floyd bar....collar does not fit....have an import Floyd bar....collar does not fit....is there a third size??...
MORE »
Burning Head

Hardshell case for TA-600 and Snakebyte

Updated
Does anyone know what type of ESP hardshell case can fit a TA-600 bass and the James Hetfield Snakebyte guitar? There isn't much info about these cases out there. Thanks....
MORE »
citation75

planet waves tunning pegs

Updated
will planet waves tuners fit into an ec256 without making larger holes?...
MORE »
Anyone else have any of the Summer/Fall models on order or on the way???

Anyone else have any of the Summer/Fall models on order or on the way???

Updated
As the title says, does anyone else have a new NGD on the way with one of these new models coming? My new toy - an EC407 BLKS - is shipping from ESP this coming Tuesday, and I'm dying to get the damn thing since it was...
MORE »
Chucksplatter

Alexi 600 Pros & Cons??

Updated
As the title suggests....any "need to know" info....pros &/or cons??...
MORE »
billysabbagh

mh 1000, h 1000

Updated
what is the difference between mh 1000 and h 1000. the head stock is the only difference i see....
MORE »
thlh

Exremely Impressed with my ST-203

Updated
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much at this price point (I actually got it for $199 on ebay). Man was I surprised. The quality of these guitars is amazing. Much better than any Mexican Fender. First, the frets are great. ...
MORE »
bullldozer1984

Hello from Sydney with a question

Updated
Hey guys, New to the board.. I have an LTD EC-1000 with the ESP Locking Tuners.. Im having some issues keeping it in tune. Has anyone else had any trouble with the tuners, or is it more of a nut problem ?? Thanks Boys...
MORE »
grimnak27

Esp ltd ex-360?

Updated
I have my eyes on this guitar, but I'm not sure If should get it or not. I play mostly metal and I have a Peavey Vypyr as my amp. The guitar looks great but what does it sound like? How are the cleans? I know it has Active...
MORE »
M 1000

M 1000

Updated
Hey, guys. Im new to the forum. Anyway, my local ESP dealer has an '08 white M 1000 that Im hopefully getting for X Mas. They have it on sale for $639, since they've had in the store fow awhile. However, it's b stock, meaning...
MORE »