heminder

Mavimum voltage for ESP bass pickups?

Updated
hey dudes. this is my first post here! i'm a guitar player, but recently got an LTD bass \,,/. it plays awesome and sounds good through the limited bass equipment that i have, but i was wondering about the electronics....
MORE »
bazguitarman

V-307, Did I dream this?

Updated
Is this guitar going to happen anytime soon? Seriously. I've seen the new EC-407 and the MH-417, but I've yet to see any dealer that has stocked the V-307. And I havn't seen any mention on any of the forums of anyone...
MORE »
Howard Beale

Constructive criticism

Updated
I have had my ESP LTD EC-1000 FM for about a year now. During that time I have had the frets leveled and re-crowned because of a hump that developed at the twelfth fret that caused fret buzz between the fretted string and the...
MORE »
Esp/ltd telecaster body style

Esp/ltd telecaster body style

Updated
Going through the custom shop images it seems like a few different artist wanted to create a custom guitar with a telecaster type body. I think if ESP put out a new line of tele style bodies it would do really well....
MORE »
Digiadaamore

no more earvana nuts?

Updated
hey guys i was just looking at ec-1000's and it lists just standard nut not the compensated model are they no longer earvana?...
MORE »
Digiadaamore

EC-401 Really Bright tone

Updated
Hey guys, i tried out an ec-401 for the first time today and it sounded great but it was oddly bright like what you would expect from alder. is that normal for these? i payed it back to back with a mahogany V and the V was so...
MORE »
Witch one?

Witch one?

Updated
The former ESP/LTD agency in Sweden are selling out their stock at GREAT prices. Now I can't choose between a LTD MH-401STB or a LTD MH-250STBLK. I know the 401 is somewhat higher up the ladder but I don't know if I want a...
MORE »
First LTD Purchase

First LTD Purchase

Updated
Hi. I'm new to the forum. Finally got my account activated. Thanks. Next monday if it goes well, I will be getting my first LTD guitar. Its going to be an H-1001FR Deluxe guitar in the red finish. Pics and a video will be...
MORE »
apax07

Snakebyte and Emg's

Updated
So I purchased my Snakebyte last week and I love it very much already, sounds awesome! BUT! I cannot help but wonder why it is advertised that the LTD comes with the "Het Set"....If you even look at ESP's website at the...
MORE »
cullenszoo

My First LTD....a love story!

Updated
This past February I had a wallet full of money and it was screaming for me to buy a nice guitar for gigging. My local Craigslist didn't have much and all the pawn shops were fully stocked with Squires so, I visited my local...
MORE »
Rydock

LTD M-1000: were they ever fully neck-thru?

Updated
Some pics I've seen of these online looked like there was a maple neck-thru going throughout the whole back of the guitar. I know the specs on the website indicate that the current models are set-thru, but were the older...
MORE »
lagwagonboy

Want to Buy a RZK-600 in Silver.

Updated
Hey guys and girls I am new to this forum. I am currently trying to find an ESP RZK-600 in Silver. I cannot afford a new one, but I can spend around $500 or so. I belong to the bmx_museum and most over there know me. I...
MORE »
Tdk24

H-307 filing bridge saddles?

Updated
So the stock bridge curvature doesn't quite match up with the fretboard radius on these 7-stringers. The bridge is too flat. I want to drop the 4 outside strings down a bit to match the neck to i can get a nice even action...
MORE »
paul

My new LTD

Updated
Just wanted to share my new LTD X-Tone Acoustic, Exotic Wood - Ovangkol. This is such as nice guitar, I really love how it sounds and it plays just as good as it looks. Seeing there are virtually no photos of this model...
MORE »
ESPEngelke

Modding TE-202 bridge piece/pickup questions (2)

Updated
I know it's frowned upon but I really am thinking about buying one and sticking a humbucker in there, and my question is aside from buying a new bridge piece would I have to do some wood work? Or is there space under the...
MORE »