Annia

Question on f50?

Updated
$65 Good deal for an f50 used? Just bought and would like to know....
MORE »
More power/modern metal esp ltd ec-1000t alnico proii

More power/modern metal esp ltd ec-1000t alnico proii

Updated
I have a beatiful full thickness (A basic les paul standard) ESP LTD EC-1000T, 22 jumbo frets, mahogany body and neck, flamed maple top, rosewood fretboard. This guitar came with SD alnico pro II set, vey good sound,...
MORE »
iconic

LTD amazing quality!?!

Updated
Just bought my first Ltd. A Viper 1000 Deluxe and I must say its unbelievable how this guitar can feel and play like guitars that cost more than twise as much?! I didnt have any expectations but Im really impressed. Ive...
MORE »
jack1953

Weight Differences?

Updated
I am purchasing my first ESP bass. I've got OT narrowed down to 2 models. The B-204SM and the B-4B. Does anyone know a ballpark weight on both of these? Opinions on both models? Thanks, Jack...
MORE »
What would you like to see from ESP in 2012?

What would you like to see from ESP in 2012?

Updated
Title says it all. Thought I'd ask this since Winter NAMM is almost here....
MORE »
SSB fretboard color

SSB fretboard color

Updated
So the ESP website says that the EC-1000 SSB has an ebony fingerboard, but when I played one in-store the other day it was clearly a rosewood. And it seems that some for sale on various websites have ebony while others have...
MORE »
Paulkinman

Richie Sambora LTD SA-2 Sunburst

Updated
Hi guys, Is there any more information regarding the possible release of the Richie Sambora LTD SA2 coming out in sunburst? Just been watching some new footage and the model he is playing is sunburst WITH tuner keys (not...
MORE »
Caustic

Ltd H 251fm

Updated
Sorry if this is in the wrong place. I have a chance to purchase on of these in black....it's used and has a ding or two but nothing major. Price is $250 Would this be a rip off or a deal I should jump all over? I can't...
MORE »
Grayfox958

F4-e, B5-e

Updated
Only ESP Dealer in town just recently started carrying basses. All they have is the Vintage series (which I'm sold on, 204 in black, gotta wait for that one). Just wanted to know if anyone has played these before? Definitely...
MORE »
alland

Broken EC-1000 Tuners

Updated
You guys know where I can find a single replacement for these? The whole package costs like 60$ and that's too much for me. I'll take a drop in replacement from a different brand as well....
MORE »
jack1953

Thin U Neck Contour vs Extra Thin U Neck Contour

Updated
Does anyone know if there is a significant difference between the thin vs the extra thin necks?...
MORE »
LTD MH-1000NT for sale?

LTD MH-1000NT for sale?

Updated
Anyone have one of these for sale? In any condition. I rarely see them on Craigslist or eBay..there's a stbc that I want on eBay right now but the price isn't right....
MORE »
machetemike

MH-1000 FR Colors

Updated
Hey guys, been lurking for a little bit, decided to make a post. I'm a beginning guitar player, seem to be picking it up very quickly and I love it so much, I can't seem to put my axe down. I recently stumbled upon the...
MORE »
iamchuck

Please help me ID

Updated
I just picked this up the other day for $100. Pretty sweet guitar. The pickup mounting ring was broken when I got it but it is in real great condition otherwise. The pink Dimarzio was added by me. The original pickups are...
MORE »
Kelby

401FM Finishes

Updated
Is it just me, or does the newest finishes' to the 401FM line seem a little falsely advertised? I always thought the 401FM was a good guitar and thought even more highly of it when I saw the RDB advertised on the website. I...
MORE »