Pickup Swap

Pickup Swap

Updated
Hello all just want some opinions on my LTD GC-4. I don't care for the 35p4 paired with the MMTW so out of the 35DC and 35CS which would sound better with the MMTW?...
MORE »
LTD ARC SERIES

LTD ARC SERIES

Updated
Anyone know when the Arc series will be made available to purchase?...
MORE »
LTD Elite Line Discontinued

LTD Elite Line Discontinued

Updated
According to my dealer they are. As a result I put a STS-2 on Layway that I got at cost :)...
MORE »
H351

H351

Updated
Does anyone here own an H351FR ? If you do, any likes or dislikes, how would you rate yours?...
MORE »
who else would buy an ax if it had a different headstock?

who else would buy an ax if it had a different headstock?

Updated
everytime i see this guitar i almost GAS until i see that fucking bottle opener headstock and then i wanna forget this guitar exists....
MORE »
Floyd Rose Issues

Floyd Rose Issues

Updated
So I'm having some major Floyd issues. I have an LTD MH-350FR which comes with a Floyd Rose Special bridge. After a few years of hard playing I've replaced all the saddles, set screws, and the locking nut with the real...
MORE »
LTD EC200QM Sound question

LTD EC200QM Sound question

Updated
Hi guys. Today I compared my LTD EC200QM with Cort TS100 and I became disapointed a little. My LTD sounds not so punchy and loud as Cort at the same amp. I'm afraid that my LTD is broken in some way. Please share with me...
MORE »
Ltd wish

Ltd wish

Updated
What's the one esp you wish they made into a ltd?   always like the vintage flat eclipse with the bigsby my self. ...
MORE »
talentless

Question about the ToM bridge on the EC-400vf

Updated
is it a brand-name bridge that was used on this guitar? is it considered "quality" at all? how much would this guitar benefit from an upgrade to a brand name bridge (ie: gotoh, calaham, faber, tone-pros) thanks for the...
MORE »
FLOYD ROSE ON AX, NEED SOME HELP

FLOYD ROSE ON AX, NEED SOME HELP

Updated
I have an ESP LTD AX-50 guitar, and now I'm on putting a Floyd Rose (original) tremolo on it. The seller tells me that Schaller made the Floyd Roses, is that true? I'm from Brazil, and here in my country, we don't have custom...
MORE »
Harry H.

Eclipse Body Thickness

Updated
Hi there, Is there any documentation on the body thickness of different models LTD EC? I recently tried an EC-256 and loved the feel of it but would prefer the specs of the EC-401. Are they the same thickness? I do not want...
MORE »
Corey Y.

Neck Thru on more Eclipse models... Both ESP and LTD...?

Updated
ESP as a company has introduced several Artist Series models like the Kendrick and Adler that were Eclipse models that had neck thru construction. This would set you appart from all other manufacturers if it's not too...
MORE »
Ed B.

Ltd viper clockwork zombie

Updated
Does anyone else think these are a killer look and hope for more to be made in the future? With the new elite series I could see really sick new designs.  ...
MORE »
Sidewinder

EC 256FM CSB

Updated
I want to buy EC 256FM CSB desperately, but it is not available in India. EC 256 is available only in aged 2 tone Burst. It is not even shipped internationally to India. Is there any way I can buy this model? ...
MORE »
Burning Head

Looking for a Gig Bag for an LTD Snakebyte

Updated
Does anyone know of a good quality padded gig bag that can fit an LTD Snakebyte guitar? I'm sick of lugging my heavy ESP hardshell case around town!! I looked at Reunion Blues and Mono cases but don't see anything that is...
MORE »