LTD M401

LTD M401

Updated
LTD M401 2009 Indonesia  This was my first acquaintance with the company's products) Just great guitar, very comfortable to play, Inexpensive hardware work properly for 5 years and I think that will last a long time! Very...
MORE »
Soulreaper

New LTD owner

Updated
I recently ordered a B-stock LTD EC 1000 black and It should be in my hands on tuesday. I'm still a noob at guitar and my current axe is a Squire strat. I've played the display models at my local guitar shops and totally...
MORE »
Ltd MH401QM in STB colour match

Ltd MH401QM in STB colour match

Updated
Hey guys, anyone know what the colour is they used on this model? I sent an email to ESP and they couldn't provide me with it. I've done a majour repair on it and need to blend the colours back in. Cheers. ...
MORE »
Chuck B.

Newbie to the forum

Updated
Hey all, I just picked up a LTD Viper 400.  I am new to the forum but not that new to LTD guitars.  I really like the Viper 400 and am happy with my acquisition.  I traded a LTD EC400VF for it.  Now I have a more versatile...
MORE »
New To ESP

New To ESP

Updated
Hope this is a simple question to answer.  The thin U-Shaped profile on ESP guitars, are they thinner than the Ibanez Wizard necks?  That is the only popular neck I know to compare it to.  I have physical disabilites and have...
MORE »
Viper 401 Bridge-need help ASAP!!

Viper 401 Bridge-need help ASAP!!

Updated
I have a Viper 401, and a repair guy for a certain big chain store set the guitar up...only he did a pretty bad job at it. So bad he actually had the saddles pointed like so:

/\(E) V(A) /\(D) V(G) /\(B)...
MORE »
ESP LTD vs. Gibson LP Sound Across Multiple Amp Set-ups

ESP LTD vs. Gibson LP Sound Across Multiple Amp Set-ups

Updated
I have both the ESP LTD 1000T and Gibson LP Traditional Pro.  No matter what I connect my ESP to including my Marshall, Fender, or Blackstar Amp it always sounds good without having to adjust anything.  That said, every time...
MORE »
twebb0716

TE-202 Locking Tuners

Updated
Anyone know if there are any direct fit locking tuners for the te202?  Really don't want to have to drill.  Thanks!...
MORE »
LF: ESP LTD - EC Clockwork II

LF: ESP LTD - EC Clockwork II

Updated
Hi, good day to all... Appreciate your advice where i can find or buy esp ltd ec clockwork 2, i been looking for this specific guitar in online but could not find somewhere. Thanks ahead.   ('',)......
MORE »
LTD mh-250nt stock pickups

LTD mh-250nt stock pickups

Updated
This is my first post on this forum, so hi! I've been using my LTD mh-250nt since about '07-'08 and I haven't changed anything but the strings. I've wanted to change the pickups for quite a while, but I kept spending my...
MORE »
david h.

LTD AX 104

Updated
Hello there i own an LTD AX 104 Bass and i was wondering if there was a case for one i cant seem to find a bass case for it....
MORE »
frank p.

ec400 bridge question

Updated
Hello everyone.  New to this forum. I have lost the bridge to my ec400. Looking for a factory replacement if possible. I am totally out of comission in the meantime. Does any standard tom fit??  Please any advice or links...
MORE »
Jason Morin

B-204SM FRETLESS NS (LEFT HAND)

Updated
Hello everyone, my name is Jason Morin (from Quebec,Canada).......and i am on a never ending Quest to find an affordable/Quality Fretless Bass. But not just any Bass, a Left Hand Fretless Bass !
Here's is my...
MORE »
mh350nt faded blue

mh350nt faded blue

Updated
Does anyone know how many were made?...
MORE »
DUKE

LTD 50-series

Updated
sorry if this is old, but the 08 LTD 50-series guitars have basswood bodies now? given that a lot of people here in the board despise agathis, is this a good thing since some of the 200-series still have agathis?...
MORE »