Acoustic Basses?

Acoustic Basses?

Updated
I'm just throwing this out there to see if anyone else has had the same thought, and maybe if enough of us have ESP will shed some light on whether this is in the works or not. Has anyone else out there wanted an ESP and/or...
MORE »
XTONE ACOUSTIC ?

XTONE ACOUSTIC ?

Updated
I assume ESP stopped making these. Does anyone know if they will make them again? I've seen the new ARC series and would like to check them out. But I really love my XTONE spalted maple acoustic and want to buy another. Maybe...
MORE »
Non-Korean LTDs

Non-Korean LTDs

Updated
Hey all. Been playing esps since late 80s. Have a few standards and a really nice early H-200. Made in the first year or so when all models were made in Korea. The quality of the guitar is awsome. Honestly it rivals my Japan...
MORE »
nash41

Good Deal?

Updated
I just bought an LTD H251fm on ebay , New with factory warrenty and a new gigbag. Have about $180 in it with shipping. Good deal or not? I have a H201 but this is supposed to be a better guitar than the 201, more like my...
MORE »
Why arent there any LTD models with cockstock?

Why arent there any LTD models with cockstock?

Updated
It would be awesome if there were some cause I love the headstock!...
MORE »
Chance to pick up an Alexi 200 for £249

Chance to pick up an Alexi 200 for £249

Updated
any one here have experiance with the 200 model and if so, is it worth that price?...
MORE »
ESP LTD Metallica Kill'em All Guitar Mystery!

ESP LTD Metallica Kill'em All Guitar Mystery!

Updated
Does anyone happen to know why out of only 300 ESP LTD Kill'em All guitars made worldwide why do some of them have Mother of Pearl in the fret board and some are in Red? If this is true then at what #number did they decide...
MORE »
ridner

2001 Ltd Mc-500

Updated
curious what a good price for a used one of these would be? the guitar in question is mint - no chips, dings, dents, etc. it does have some light pick scratches, but nothing major. guitar comes w/ OHSC. not mine - looking...
MORE »
Gebirgskuchen G.

ESP LTD EC-1000VB/Duncan - looking for Toggle Switch Tip/Knob in Amber, Orange, Yellow

Updated
Hello,

for several months I own the ESP LTD EC-1000VB/Duncan (Serial Number W11100908 bought at Session Music Germany) and I'm totally happy with it. But there is one little thing I'd like to add to my guitar to make...
MORE »
Chaosphere

No more earvana nuts on the ec-1000 series?

Updated
Thats what it looks like by looking the esp web . It`s a shame , those earvana nuts were a plus for me. I can totally hear a better intonation in guitars equipped with them . They are extremely useful for lower tunnings....
MORE »
Machismo

I'm thinking of getting an ESP LTD Deluxe B-1004 bass...

Updated
Has anyone ever played one of these basses or own one?  Should I get it?...
MORE »
New Pickups For EC-1000 VB Duncans

New Pickups For EC-1000 VB Duncans

Updated
Hey guys, I sold my EC-401 with active emgs some time ago to purchase an EC-1000 VB with duncans 59/JB The guitar is awesome but I dont feel im too fond of the pickups as i like to play heavy metal, does anyone have a...
MORE »
Ec 256 pot shaft

Ec 256 pot shaft

Updated
Are they short shaft or long? Wondering so I can order a blackout preamp ...
MORE »
New To ESP / LTD - NGD!!

New To ESP / LTD - NGD!!

Updated
New Guitar Days :)  I have recently moved to ESP guitars from Gibson and  I could not be happier. Tim and the guys on the ESP artist relations team are all amazing guys! I absolutely LOVE my new ESP / LTD guitars!   ...
MORE »
SausageofPower

ESP LTD GL-600SS: Maple or Alder?

Updated
I just got one of these for a good deal. Pretty minty. I see conflicting reports though as to what it's made of, Alder or Maple. I know the ESP version is Alder, but the catalog for 2005 shows the LTD as being made of...
MORE »