LTD EC 25.5 inch scale!

LTD EC 25.5 inch scale!

Updated
I absolutely love the EC body as it seems to compliment me the most out of all the guitars I've played over the years. However I don't dig the 24.75 inch scale length! the scale is fine for when I'm in standard and drop D but...
MORE »
LTD Ninja 200?

LTD Ninja 200?

Updated
Hey guys, a few years ago I purchased this guitar from a eBay seller for a really cheap price, and I absolutely can't find ANY information on them whatsoever. I'm very familiar with the Ninja 600 and the Custom Shop models of...
MORE »
Daniel G.

Differences between the ec-256 and ec-401

Updated
Are there any noticeable differences in the neck between the ec-256 and the ec-401? ...
MORE »
EC-1000T CTM FCSB Question?

EC-1000T CTM FCSB Question?

Updated
I just bought a EC-1000T CTM FCSB on eBay on the spur of the moment.  Didn't have much time to get all the info I wanted.  I was told it is like new and got it for $475 shipped with a case.  The big question is about the...
MORE »
JohnnyFbomb J.

KH 603 for sale

Updated
Hi guys, i had this for sale on the old forum a long time ago, but never got around to dealing with selling it. Asking 700 + the ride I bought it brand new NOS in 2011 and it has about an hour of play time on it. I hurt my...
MORE »
ofek h.

ESP LTD KH-602

Updated
im gonna buy this guitar 2nd hand how can i spot if its fake? sorry for the low quality this is the only photos that i have...
MORE »
Rami A.

ST-213 high E too close to edge

Updated
Am I only one who have problem with this? But I almost can't play my ST-213, 'cause when on upper frets(you know closer to nut) high E is so close to fret's canted edges(I think that idea to put canted frets when neck is...
MORE »
owj

Guitar without serial number or manufacturing place

Updated
Not too sure which section is appropriate to post this question, hence I did it in the technical support too   Hi guys, just wanna ask if a LTD EC1000 does not have serial number or manufacturing place, is it legit? The...
MORE »
LTD ST-213 Question

LTD ST-213 Question

Updated
Does anyone have any experience with the LTD ST-213?  I mainly play hard rock and metal and have two Deans that fit that bill well.  But I was wanting a vintage strat type guitar with 3 single coil pickups that is well made...
MORE »
Custom ESP

Custom ESP

Updated
Hey there, im new in this community. My teacher suggested i post here when i told him i wanted to sell my ESP.  Hopefully by networking i can find the right home for this baby....
MORE »
Steven

ESP LTD V-300 with passive pickups

Updated
Hi, as I have these questions, if anyone knows Ships model V-300 but with passive pickups?, Greetings....
MORE »
Jacob S.

F-100Fm question

Updated
How gauge of strings can i put on a F-100FM? I had a guitar before that I messed up from having 11's on it and thats what I want on this one....
MORE »
Ec-1000 dates?

Ec-1000 dates?

Updated
I've been trying to get a decent feel of when my guitars were made...I've got a red ec 1000 with sperzel tuners and black hardware. Until a few months ago, I was unaware that ec1000's now have black chrome hardware and esp...
MORE »
Help, need trem bar for ST-203!

Help, need trem bar for ST-203!

Updated
Hi, new to this forum but not to the ESP world. However, I picked up one of these used and it doesn't have a trem bar. Anyone know what replacement they use?  No luck getting in touch with ESP support via their contact page....
MORE »
Tony G.

Floyd Setup tips

Updated
Just looking for tuning advice for my LTD Floyd Rose Strat. Seems like a stupid question, but when I tune my guitar up, it pulls the Floyd at an angle to the body. To fix this, I usually find myself in an vicious cycle of...
MORE »