takesnogutz666

why isnt esp located anywhere?

Updated
its really annoying how NOBODY has experience with esp guitars. and its really annoying that the only esp guitars i have experience with are the ones i own (except like 3 others from various used racks). can anybody tell me...
MORE »
LTD EXP models

LTD EXP models

Updated
I would like to start a baseline for the standard price of the LTD EXP models. I need everyone's help to do this. I just purchased a 1997 exp 200 for $500 in near mint condition. this particular model has the dot inlays on...
MORE »
JackTie J.

EC-401VF - Pickup color without covers

Updated
Hey there, I ordered a new pickup for the bridge position on my EC-401VF (old JB/'59 model). I'm planning to install it without a cover, but I assume it might look weird in combination with the covered neck pickup (Seymour...
MORE »
Mike B.

NGD: TE-212

Updated
Hi All, I'm new in these parts, but thought I would take a look. Just bought a TE-212, so not only are ESP/LTD guitars new to me, but in 25 years of playing, I have also never owned anything that looks remotely like a...
MORE »
EC1000 Pick ups

EC1000 Pick ups

Updated
Love to use EC 1000 w/ EMG pick ups..w/ Blackstar Amps...
MORE »
Floyd Rose on Vampire Biotech

Floyd Rose on Vampire Biotech

Updated
Could i possibly get a floyd rose put onto the LTD Vampire Biotech guitar? I looked at the custom shop and couldnt even find the guitars graphics or anything....
MORE »
reissue of ltd George Lynch models

reissue of ltd George Lynch models

Updated
will ESP be issuing any LTD models of the Skull and Snakes, Sunburst Tiger, or even the Skeleton guitars?  or if they have in the past will they ever do a reissue?...
MORE »
First Electric

First Electric

Updated
I've been learning on acoustic for just over a year now and want to get an electric. Music styles I like are 90's grunge, Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Foot Fighters. Two thoughts. Buy an inexpensive model like the EC-50 and...
MORE »
new ltd guitar

new ltd guitar

Updated
any recomendations for first ltd guitar?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!...
MORE »
EC-1000T/CTM SW

EC-1000T/CTM SW

Updated
I want Thissssss...
MORE »
ofek h.

need help ec-256

Updated
http://www.yad2.co.il/Yad2/ViewImage.php?CatID=3&SubCatID=0&RecordID=5e341e4fa6e5029638372b108869c4d2014

i need to know if its the real deal or just fake guitar...
MORE »
Igor Silva

LTD H-1001FR STBC Tunning

Updated
Hi,   I'd like to know if the LTD H-1001FR STBC already comes with strings able to play into dropped and lower tunes.   Thanks in advance!...
MORE »
ax 50

ax 50

Updated
dude ax 50 crazy cool guitar.Wonder about the tone anyone?...
MORE »
Switch from active to passive pickups LTD H-1007

Switch from active to passive pickups LTD H-1007

Updated
Hi! I wonder if someone knows if ESP-LTD guitars equiped with active pickups are grounded or if you have to do that by yourself in order to change from active to passive pickups.   //Niclas...
MORE »
My LTD collection

My LTD collection

Updated
Hi, mates! I know it´s not a lot, but I´ve got 3 LTDs which I love, and wanted to share with you.

My first one was my  LTD K-500, and later the H-1007 and EC-401VF came.

Here you´ve got some pics of them and a...
MORE »