Chubb C.

wrong info about a used EC 1000

Updated
so I bought the ec1000 on Tuesday with the impression(the guy at GC told me) that there was one small knick on the from of the guitar soooo $600 and a day later I receive a guitar with multiple knocks and scratches all over...
MORE »
Chris S.

Need help identifying an EC-300

Updated
My girlfriend put a LTD EC-300 on layaway at a pawn shop today for her brother's birthday. It was a good price, but I have been looking and looking and can't find this "version" anywhere. It is white with blood splatter and...
MORE »
Jay B.

ESP LTD F-414FM

Updated
I'm really thinking about buying one of these basses but haven't been able to find many videos or articles about its practicality. If anyone has one please share with me experiences with the bass, including modifications that...
MORE »
LTD KH 602

LTD KH 602

Updated
I just ordered this Guitar and was wondering if anyone has this Guitar??  Looking for overall thoughts and insight.  Thanks...
MORE »
Ryan M.

Grover tuners on MH1000

Updated
Hi everyone, I have a LTD MH1000 which I bought form Guitar Center and it has grover tuners with the floyd rose. I am thinking about blocking the floyd rose so I can unlock the nut and change tunings as if it were a hard...
MORE »
LTD M-300FM STBC case

LTD M-300FM STBC case

Updated
Is there a tombstone case that fits the M-300FM? ...
MORE »
Sergei P.

ESP LTD H-1001 tuners

Updated
Hello.
Please help me to find esp locking tuners 3+3 2 pin.
This tuners mounted on the LTD deluxe series guitars, but I can't find them in retail. ...
MORE »
News for 2015

News for 2015

Updated
Any scoops on the LTD line for 2015? Pretty curious for the Gary Holt sig! Hopefully ESP isn't going to put out a LTD SCT-607B in white cause' I just ordered the black one. Can't wait to get my hands on it! And shred!!...
MORE »
Claudio C.

LTD F 100Fm Help

Updated
hello i bought a esp ltd f 100 fm, is made in indonesia in 2005, hes the aghatis body, maple neck end rosewood fingerboard. i want to change the hambucker, and i want to put the SD black winter set. wath do you think?? is a...
MORE »
EC 331 versatility

EC 331 versatility

Updated
I have a EC 331 on layaway and I was wondering if it can be used for anything more than just metal? Everybody says they're only good for hard rock and metal but I love playing blues, the reason I picked this guitar was years...
MORE »
Help With My LTD EC-10

Help With My LTD EC-10

Updated
A few days ago I was at Guitar Center, and they were having a sale on some of their LTD's. One that caught my attention was the EC-10. I've only had one LP style guitar before, and I have to say, the cutaways on this are just...
MORE »
Sample recordings of LTD 1000T DMZ?

Sample recordings of LTD 1000T DMZ?

Updated
Hey y'all... Calling all 1000T CTM owners! Can some of you please post a few of your recordings/demos that you made using your 1000T CTM, preferably the ones with Dimarzio 36th paf humbuckers.  I have been searching the web...
MORE »
IS MY GUITAR FAKE?

IS MY GUITAR FAKE?

Updated
So i bought a guitar an ESP LTD VIPER 100FM. it says made in china on the back and it has a serial number and an esp logo at the back of the stockhead. and the tuners have the esp logo engraved on it. the body and neck coclor...
MORE »
Mike  W.

LTD mh350nt dbsb

Updated
I just bought this guitar and love it so far. I noticed that it was made in China which took me by surprise. My EC-1000 is Korean made, I was under the impression all other Ltd guitars besides the deluxe models are made in...
MORE »
Osvaldas V.

ESP LTD EC-331

Updated
Hello there, so i got my guitar around 6 weeks ago it played really well until last week, it only makes noise when i touch the cable end the one that goes into the guitar and the string(s) i thought it had a loose wire or...
MORE »