MattiaS

Esp Locking Tuner In All Ltd Deluxe Series?!!!!! Wtf!!!!

Updated
I was looking the new ESP 2008 Catalogue and.... Surprise, for the 2008 all the LTD Deluxe Series use ESP Locking tuners, no more Sperzels or Schallers..... WTF!... Any of you Have a New LTD with those Tuners, are good...
MORE »
Best passive PUPs to swap into an MH

Best passive PUPs to swap into an MH

Updated
Love this guitar, an MH100QMNT, for an inexpensive second axe. It plays beautifully, stays in tune and really sings out no matter where I play on the neck. Unfortunately, all that awesomeness seems to end when I plug it into...
MORE »
John  B.

How can you tell a fake ec1000?

Updated
Looking at purchasing an ltd ec1000 silver sunburst. Was wondering what some giveaways of a fake are. Already have my suspicions of it being a copy as it has BK nailbomb passives, which the seller claims were 'installed...
MORE »
BreakerShadow

ESP LTD F-405 Tribal

Updated
Hey there, I'm looking for this nice bass for a few months now! But nowdays it's nearly impossible to get one, maybe in this forum is someone who wants to get rid of his old 5 string in good condition and for a fair price...
MORE »
Jason s.

Custom EX 100

Updated
I have a LTD EX 100 and I think it is time to sell it. It is custom airbrushed and signed by Mr. George Lynch!  If interested let me know I can send you pictures....
MORE »
Heavy gauge strings

Heavy gauge strings

Updated
I just purchased a MH-100QMNT and I wanted to put on .12 -.54 heavy gauge strings. The guy at the shop said the bridge and nut can handle it but now that I have a string lined up(.54) it looks way too big for the nut. I...
MORE »
Nick B.

Bought a used mh-1000. Wont stay in tune.

Updated
I cannot get this guitar to stay even somewhat in tune, is this normal for these guitars? is there something specific i have to do with the locking nuts  or anything?...
MORE »
New Guitar Day!

New Guitar Day!

Updated
Just got a LTD EC-401! Awesome guitar, great neck, tone and look. It also features my favorite pickup combo the Seymour Duncan SH-5 Custom in the bridge and the SH-1 59 in the neck. Also it's got the Ervana Compensated nut on...
MORE »
LTD EC-401 Scratchplate installment.

LTD EC-401 Scratchplate installment.

Updated
Hey guys! I just got my hands on an EC-401 in gloss black. I love the look of it, but I'm contemplating "Les Paul Custom"-ing it a little - gold hardware, scratchplate, etc. My only problem is, that I don't know if a standard...
MORE »
String Spacing on LTD MH1000 Evertune Bridge

String Spacing on LTD MH1000 Evertune Bridge

Updated
I just bought an LTD MH-1000 with the Evertune bridge.  The first thing I noticed was the string spacing seems different than any other guitar I have.  The bass string is inside the fretboard quite a bit.  Here are some pics....
MORE »
Eman W.

ST-203 Routing

Updated
Hi, I am interested in buying a ST-203, and installing a humbucker in the bridge position. I was wondering if the routing for the st-203 is routed for the HSS configuration....
MORE »
PB26

Fret wire gauge

Updated
So I picked up an LTD Snakebyte and one of the main reasons was the huge fretwire. It feels great and along with the other awesome features I finally found a guitar that's just perfect for the way I play. I know they're...
MORE »
Scott G.

Tuner Replacement - Lynch Strat

Updated
Good afternoon! I am looking to replace the LTD stock tuners in my GL-256. Do any of you know of direct drop ins or have suggestions? I am not interested in plugging/redrilling, etc. Thank you, Scott...
MORE »
Scott L.

Forum is dead ? I just pulled the trigger yet again lol

Updated
i got my Ironcross a week and a half ago. Today pulled the trigger on the mh1015 . I think it'll be a nice addition to the family. ...
MORE »
Gabriel B.

Tombstone series acoustic?

Updated
Read back in January that ESP is planning on releasing a new acoustic line called Tombstone. I've looked everywhere I could for any kind of information on when they will be released or if they even will. Can somebody please...
MORE »