Robbie M.

TL-6 noise

Updated
Hi, my name's Robbie and I'm new to the ESP/LTD family.  I recently bought a TL-6 and notice a low end hum. I got rid of it with a direct box, but it still has a high end hiss.  Any ideas? thanks, R...
MORE »
LTD ec256 pots and caps specs

LTD ec256 pots and caps specs

Updated
Hi there I've recently bought a LTD ec256, vintage gold, for a great price. I like it a lot, and it plays really well. I'd like to change the pickups and have finally made up my mind for a pair of Dimarzio's 36th...
MORE »
Chuck B.

EC401VF

Updated
Just picked up a used EC401VF for cheap.  I've had two others, both were made in Korea.  This one is a cherry burst(?)  Made in China.  It does have Duncan SH4 JB in bridge and '59 in the neck.  Are there any major...
MORE »
Noisey MH

Noisey MH

Updated
When I first got my MH-100QMNT, it had a lot of excessive string noise and such, making it hard to mute completely in between riffs and notes. I just assumed it was the stock pickup, but after I had an SH-6 swapped in, it's...
MORE »
roger l.

looking for a backplate

Updated
looking for a backplate from a KH series ...
MORE »
Dave P.

FRX Anyone?

Updated
Anyone try FRX401? I want the E-II with maple and Floyd, but my accountant (wife) will hurt me far less if I could get over those features and get the LTD. Would be nice if LTD had a Floyd version. I will probably have to...
MORE »
TE-212 really cheap

TE-212 really cheap

Updated
I picked up a CAR TE-212 on Ebay for $259.00. I wanted to see one. I'm blown away by the quality per dollar of this guitar. It makes me want the Ron Wood LTD, but it's twice as much. It's a Viet Nam Guitar, and you can see...
MORE »
Wedding Crasher

ESP LTD MH-1000FR vs ESP LTD H-351NT STBK

Updated
Hi. A small backstory. When i graduated highschool, i wanted to get an electric in order to play the genres i like , which is metal and hard rock. Unfortunately, my dad refused to get me even a cheap electric as a graduation...
MORE »
M-1000 vs. Kh 602

M-1000 vs. Kh 602

Updated
Just as title states, I've got an EC-1000 and EC-500. Im deciding between the Kh and M guitar, I believe they have different necks but I prefer the emg 60 that the kh has in the neck. Has anyone played both and...
MORE »
Parker S.

bass amp cord

Updated
Is there a specific amp cord for the ax series LTD bass guitars? If not where can i get a cord andwhere do i need to get one if there is?...
MORE »
LTD MW-600 Demon Signature for sale

LTD MW-600 Demon Signature for sale

Updated
I'm selling my 2010 LTD MW-600 Demon, Michael Wilton Queensriche Signature, new as in a store :) The guitar is really new, never played only bought for my collection and so it is in perfect condition, as new! I'm only...
MORE »
Bertrand N.

LTD H-201

Updated
Hey guys, I recently bought a LTD H-201 guitar but i really don't know anything about this guitar. Does anyone know when and where they were built, and how many did they cost ? Ah and do you know what it is worth now...
MORE »
GH-600 Ltd

GH-600 Ltd

Updated
Anyone test one of these out yet?  I'm waiting on an order for one.  Haven't seen any reviews as of yet....
MORE »
Sam C.

Ltd ec 256 blk

Updated
Hi guys, can you please tell me if the guitar is original or just a rip off? The reason why I am asking is because the neck is a little bended inwards and.... I'll let you look at the pictures . ...
MORE »
focusbob

esp alh-208 active pickups @ > 9V?

Updated
I'd like to increase the voltage to my esp alh-208 pickups and I was wondering if anyone has tried this? Specifically, I'm planning to throw 24v at it (it's a drop in replacement unlike 18v). EMGs are rated up to 27v, for...
MORE »