Aaron L.

My Warrant Question

Updated
I bought an LTD EC-10 for my birthday some time in February. Since then i have noticed that my Neck Pickup has gotten... quite. So i got it checked out by a guitar technician. He used an Ohm meter to check the bridge pickup....
MORE »
Radu P.

LTD bridge problem. Please help.

Updated
First of all, hello guitar lovers! I hope you can help me with a problem that's been bugging me for a while, I know this is a long text but please bear with me and help me through this. One year ago I bought this beautiful...
MORE »
Adding a floyd rose to a V-30

Adding a floyd rose to a V-30

Updated
Hey guys I want to add  floyd rose to my LTD V-300 but I'm having difficulty in knowing which locking nut size I should go with like a R3 or even closing a good one for it, any help is appreciated thanks...
MORE »
EC1000 fret buzz

EC1000 fret buzz

Updated
Hello! I recently bought an EC-1000 (VB) in like-new condition. The action was set up really low and there was a lot of fret buzz. I decided to set it a little bit higher to get rid of the buzz and so that it would be still...
MORE »
jep p.

need HELP

Updated
is this two serial valid. have no pictures to post!       L14011233 for viper       and               L12010400 for MH floyd rose guitar...
MORE »
HELP! Neck crack or binding crack?

HELP! Neck crack or binding crack?

Updated
I saw this on my EC-1000T/CTM today, should i be worried?    Pic on crack http://imgur.com/6dQsXic...
MORE »
Péter  L.

LTD MH-53

Updated
Hi all, this is my fitst post . I have recently bought a second hand  LTD MH 53. It is made in China, with serial number. I will attach pics. I want to know if it is legit one, to calm down my paranoia. What do you thonk...
MORE »
Brian H.

EMG's to Passive pickups

Updated
How can I swap out my EMG 707's to Passive pickups. Any help would be appreeciated....
MORE »
Andy W.

Ltd problem please help

Updated
I recently got my brand new esp Ltd m-100fm and on the 14 fret only the d and the g string will buzz so bad and its getting really annoying but I'm thinking it's a uneven fret???...
MORE »
Vintage 214 Bass

Vintage 214 Bass

Updated
I was a bassist, now I play guitar. But I'd like an inexpensive, but fairly good quality. Judging from what I've seen from LTD, they should be great. But I can't find one to look at. Any owners want to way in. Like how does...
MORE »
LTD EC-407

LTD EC-407

Updated
So I was browsing Craigslist this morning for my area and looking in the music gear for sale. What caught my eye is a guy who's selling a EC-407 in satin white for $350. Seems like a good deal but I've never played one and...
MORE »
Caps and Treble bleeds EC1000

Caps and Treble bleeds EC1000

Updated
Hi. Esp LTD EC1000 VB Active EMG's. My tone pot has a tiny cap, hudden under the wiring. Should i change it for a bigger one? Thinking 200v 0.022. Plus, the two volume pots- any point adding treble bleeds? Cheers guys n gals....
MORE »
LTD EC-401 Body Thickness

LTD EC-401 Body Thickness

Updated
Hi! Recently, I've been thinkin' about getting a 401 and as I was looking through pictures some looked thinner than the others. So is there a difference? I'm asking because I like thicker bodies. Thank you for your answar...
MORE »
LTD ECLIPSE 1000 for $150

LTD ECLIPSE 1000 for $150

Updated
Was probably one of the best guitar deals I made in my life, I walked into a superpawn a few months ago and saw a beautiful LTD Eclipse in Vintage Black hanging there for $300 USED. I got the associate to get the guitar down...
MORE »
Pedro

ESP LTD KH202 China

Updated
It might be a dumb question but is KH-202 which is made in China a good product? I'm planning to buy the item from a friend but still unsure since it's from China. How would I be able to know if it's authentic or not?...
MORE »