Rob H.

Nut size for ec1000t

Updated
hello. Does anyone happen to know the nut size for a EC1000T?   Thanks!...
MORE »
Bill W.

B-1004SE NS Fanned Fret

Updated
Does anyone know when these basses are going to be available and where?...
MORE »
V's

V's

Updated
Am I the only guitarist here who thinks ESP should offer more options for their V's? A floyd here and there or some different finishs would be nice. Always seems like ESP favor the models that already have 50,000 versions of...
MORE »
Ok basically do I go Lynch or Jake E Lee in 2016?

Ok basically do I go Lynch or Jake E Lee in 2016?

Updated
Hey guys, newbie here.  Hello all.  Very long time ESP user/fan. Burnt Tiger or Whitey (cough cough)?            ...
MORE »
Juan David

Ibanez vs LTD

Updated
im hopping to buy a new guitar this month, i have been looking around and right now im betwen and LTD deluxe M-1000 and an Ibanez Prestige RG2550Z, they both go for the same price and are very similar guitars. Any...
MORE »
M-17 authenticity?

M-17 authenticity?

Updated
ive been trying to post to the forum about this for hours now, but it keeps telling me I "can't post links" ive just figured out that it's recognising any periods (full stop) as a link, for whatever reason Basically, I...
MORE »
LTD M-10FR; Authentic?

LTD M-10FR; Authentic?

Updated
Hi. New to the forum (and my first LTD guitar). I just bought a pre-loved (as good as new!) LTD M-10FR (China) and was wondering if it is authentic. It bears the s/no. SK15051041. I cant find any details of this particular...
MORE »
Valeri K.

LTD M200FM locking nut problem

Updated
rasped your locking nut and need to change it but do not know what  - R3 or R4
MORE »
How do i tell the year of my EX

How do i tell the year of my EX

Updated
I bought this guitar from a pawn shop. And all I can find on the website is snow white and black finish. Mine is a metallic silver. I just would like to know what year it was made. Is there a way to tell the year from the...
MORE »
Francesco D.

LTD TE-406 tuners

Updated
Hi everyone, new guy in the ESP/LTD family Yesterday I bought a white TE-406 'cause it felt just right, there's not much more to say. So, I went for a thicker gauge (actually really thicker: 0.75 on the low E) on the purpose...
MORE »
Left Handed models for 2016

Left Handed models for 2016

Updated
Hi to all ESP lovers. . .let's talk about lefthanded guitars and wishes for new 2016.. I expect that next year will be more  models in natural finsih. Esp ltd m deluxe left handed or horiyon Neck-Thru-Body. .. For the next...
MORE »
 Questions about my new LTD B-50

Questions about my new LTD B-50

Updated
I just received mt LTD-B-50 (my first bass guitar) and was surprised that it uses a battery since I knew it had "passive" pickups. Is the battery for the "tone control"? Should the B-50 function (with an amplifier) without a...
MORE »
garyjfoster

What Tuning Do You Use And What Guage String And Guitar And Why?

Updated
I Use D Standard With D'addario 11 Guage...its Not High Like Standard E ...its The Perfect Tuning For Me...and I Use A Gibson Explorer And Ltd Vipers All Modified...
MORE »
Another Ltd in the herd

Another Ltd in the herd

Updated
Well.. GAS hit hard and fast last night. I picked up an Epi Dot last week and I like it but something doesn't quite fit. Like its size and my gut. So I went back to Sam Ash to return it and look around. My wife had been...
MORE »
jake s.

ec-256 some thing special?

Updated
Any one know the specs on this? And why is this model faded unlike others?...
MORE »