Finally Joined Up!

Finally Joined Up!

Updated
So I don't actually have the guitar yet but its being kindly held for me. I'm getting a first LTD MH-1000 Deluxe FR guitar in the black finish. I can't wait to get this guitar. Was so nice. Will be set up for drop d only so....
MORE »
Alex  P.

Bought used set o ESP active pups

Updated
I bought a used set of ESP branded pups on eBay and I'm looking for Amy advice or pointers on the install. I'm replacing the passives in my MH1000. The set I bought have everything except the springs. Can I use the factory...
MORE »
Rocks256 .

ESP LTD TE-417 SWS Questions?

Updated
Hello there fellows   I've been looking around for a new 7 string guitar, my main guitar is Esp Ltd Modern Horizon 417. It is a great guitar i have for years, its really slim and it's really light which makes it really...
MORE »
Zahari K.

LTD ex avatar

Updated
Greetings! I'm looking for a new guitar and I saw in a local store a brand-new LTD ex avatar. Has anyone used this particular model or the relatively similar ex outlaw/ ex clockwork zombie...or any ex-400 in that matter? And...
MORE »
LTD Snakebyte: First production models vs. later ones

LTD Snakebyte: First production models vs. later ones

Updated
Interesting thing I noticed between the first models and the later ones: we all know that they changed the Sperzel tuners to ESP tuners and the pickups to Het set from 81/60 (same with trucksters I think). But another thing I...
MORE »
Need some tips on LTD

Need some tips on LTD

Updated
What would be the best LTD guitar to get for a dude on a budget.? I'm a bit new to ESP/LTD guitars. Used to have a LTD F-50 but it did not fiit me. Have used Jackson and Ibanez before. I was thinking about in the price...
MORE »
Joey c.

Please help me identify my guitar

Updated
So I ran into an LTD at a pawn shop and I bought it. I am not sure exacly what model it is. It has LTD on the headstock, By ESP on the truss rod cover, LTD on the twelve fret and the numdbers 44759 on the very bottom of the...
MORE »
Jon H.

Hello!!

Updated
New to LTD/ESP. Picked up a Nosferatu and have a Skull & Roses inbound. So far love them....
MORE »
Reagan S.

Floyd Rose Vibration

Updated
I am new to guitar so forgive me if this is a stupid question: I have an LTD MH-201. The Floyd Rose Arm vibrates quite loudly sometimes. It seems worst when I play the A major chord (out of the chords I know) and sometimes...
MORE »
ESP LTD Burnt Tiger (Lynch)

ESP LTD Burnt Tiger (Lynch)

Updated
This guitar is a tone monster. Very resonant, dynamic and the set up is awesome on it. I own a variety of guitars from all price points including some custom builds but this is my first LTD. I'm sorry I waited so long. This...
MORE »
Sebastien V.

Ltd ec-1000 Action

Updated

Hi guys ive bought a brand new Ltd ec-1000 last month and i was wondering how i can adjust the action on this beauty...
MORE »
gabe james

Discontinued Guitars

Updated
Hey all im after a few guitars. Discontinued guitars that im having trouble finding. Doesnt matter if theyre second hand. 1) Green Stef Carpenter Sig in Green. (6 string) 2) H1000 in red or blue finish (cock stock) 3)...
MORE »
str1dr

Ec-331 knobs?

Updated
So I'm extremely knew to guitars and everything so I pretty much picked a halway decent guitar that wasnt expensive so I got an EC-331 and it's going great but.. what are the 3 knobs near the bridge for? I assume volume is...
MORE »
New to LTD

New to LTD

Updated
I figured I would try a LTD guitar, even a cheapy, because of the 24 frets on the LP style, and it looks and plays fine. I'm going to dedicate it to the tuning for the rain song. I bought it used from a dealer last month. He...
MORE »
Amps. what's your fave an why?

Amps. what's your fave an why?

Updated
When I was doing this professionally, I had a JCM900 head sitting on two Carvin B Cabs, one loaded with JBLs, the other with Celestions. Now, I'm domesitcated and can't blow the doors off the house when I want to jam. I'm...
MORE »