Help with headstock info LTD Serpent GL600

Help with headstock info LTD Serpent GL600

Updated
Hi,  I have to make a quick purchase decision on a LTD GL600 Serpent model...I don´t know if this is worth the money for the quality of these guitars ..as I have the ESP Skulls/Snakes (original 1990 version) and other top...
MORE »
LTD H-51 Humbucker Height Screws

LTD H-51 Humbucker Height Screws

Updated
Hello People!  I'm in need of your precious help! I can't find the humbucker height screw I need to finnish my guitar! it is been a very frustrating situation. Sorry to bother you with this.  I just received a set of #3-48,...
MORE »
Randy R.

Evertune on a SW EC-1000?

Updated
Does anyone else feel this auction is suspect? I'm attracted to the Evertune bridge on a white EC and it would be awesome if this was legit.    Any thoughts?   Okay, I guess I can't upload images or post links, but if one...
MORE »
Scott H.

Real or Fake help

Updated
I'm in the midst of searching for an LTD and I found this one. I noticed some differences in the back of the headstock just looking for more experienced eyes to help me out....
MORE »
Sam W.

Real or fake help?

Updated
Literally just bought this today and wanted to make sure it is real. The sketchy things I've noticed are the pickup screws and height screws are all silver and the truss rod cover can be spun pivoting on the only top screw...
MORE »
EXP-200 Broken Neck Repair

EXP-200 Broken Neck Repair

Updated
Hey everyone,   A little while ago I purchased an EXP-200 with a broken neck off Ebay. I thought it would be a cool project to fix it up and get it working again.  Me and my guitar tech started working on it...
MORE »
Snakebyte or Iron Cross?

Snakebyte or Iron Cross?

Updated
Hi everyone!  I've been lurking for a while, but finally decided to join since I just bought and LTD Iron Cross! I should be picking it up tuesday.   But ever since i bought it i've been arguing whether to keep that or get...
MORE »
venndi k.

LTD H-300 vs H-1000

Updated
Hi!   I have an LTD H-300, it's a great guitar. What do you think, it's worth to buy H-1000 (the old H-1000, with cock stock), and sell my H-300? I have upgraded my H-300 with EMG 81, and with sperzel locking tuners. Is the...
MORE »
A.J. L.

Hard case for the new B-1005SE multi scale bass?

Updated
Hello all

im new here and was hoping that someone on this forum might be able to help me out with a problem that i am currently facing. 
i just recieved my new ESP LTD B-1005 SE multi scale bass a few days ago and...
MORE »
My 1st EC series

My 1st EC series

Updated
Hey guys. After owning many ESP and LTD Horizons, MI, M II etc, I got my 1st EC series guitar, EC 256, and am way impressed. Neck is super sweet, a little meatier than my Horizons. The top is beautiful and stock PUs arent...
MORE »
Just picked up!

Just picked up!

Updated
Just picked this LTD At Motor City Guitar!   Great deal.. I was wondering if anyone knew what duncans came in these? I am not sure of the year..   Serial number is W0512368...
MORE »
multi scale bass

multi scale bass

Updated
any one play one yet? is there any other videos besides the 2 ive found on youtube?...
MORE »
Jdaly

Pickup selector on m100fm

Updated
How does the three way pickup switch work? Which positions is which pickup?...
MORE »
LTD MH-250

LTD MH-250

Updated
I'm looking to pick up a used LTD MH-250. Don't know a lot about this guitar other then that it was built some where around 2008/2009. Look like it has a Floyd Rose, Neck-Thru, Volume, tone (push-pull coil tap), 3-way slotted...
MORE »
The struggle to decide which LTD MH I want.

The struggle to decide which LTD MH I want.

Updated
I recently fell in love with the MH series. But I don't know which one I am going to buy and now with the new LTD MH-1001FR, this became a lot harder. Now I have it difficult to make a decision. The LTD MH-1001FR or the LTD...
MORE »