Truss rod cover screw

Truss rod cover screw

Updated
Lost mine. Those litter  ****ers are way too small. I'd like to get a replacement, but whenever I go to StewMac or AllParts and look for "truss rod cover screw" the screws look wrong. They aren't countersunk and are usually...
MORE »
Chad S.

Am I correct?

Updated
I think I have a 98 Ltd m250. Can anyone confirm? One of my favorite guitars ever. Don't want to part with it, but I would like to have some idea of what it's worth..........
MORE »
EC-1001FR Nut Action

EC-1001FR Nut Action

Updated
Hi, I'm new to the forum and just got an EC-1001FR. It was pretty good out of of the box except that the nut action is a bit high. It's about 1/32 from the bottom of the low E to the top of the first fret. Does anyone have...
MORE »
Dakatsu

SB-5B and SB-5N Pickups

Updated
I just bought an ESP LTD B-205SM, and I plan on eventually getting an ESP LTD B-204SM to compliment it. I plan on eventually replacing the pickups with EMG X series pickups in the future, but I really like the sound of the...
MORE »
Péter  L.

Ltd MH 53 Schaller tremolo

Updated
Greeting guys, I am considering replacing my Floyd rose special to Schaller Lockmeister.  My question would be, that is possible?. I measured the cavity and the new trem and the sizez in mm are more or less good. Has...
MORE »
Patrick  R.

Truss rod wrench size for LTD MH-350NT

Updated
Does anyone know the correct truss rod wrench size for LTD MH-350? Thanks. ...
MORE »
David H

My ESP LH-150 melted -- need to replace them.

Updated
I had some work done in my basement a few months ago and I moved my ESP LTD M-100FM to the garage for a few weeks.  The guitar sat in an upright stand and sometimes the temperature would get high... a little too high,...
MORE »
hendrik7

Is the "Thin U" neck the same across all the lines?

Updated
Looking at the LTD SN-1000 and wondering if it's the same neck as my ESP Eclipse II ('06-'07) Thank you!...
MORE »
GL-256

GL-256

Updated
Does anyone know when the GL-256 first came out? Ive owned 3 of them, 2 Vietnam made and 1 China made. The Vietnam ones always seemed better for whatever reason. I just purchased another. Its definitely older, has a different...
MORE »
Ricky B.

Help identifying a guitar

Updated
Hello, I'm new to the forum and would love help identifying this guitar... The story behind it is I bought from a music store in maine, the owner of the establishment sells about Maine's only selection of  esps. Anyway he has...
MORE »
SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB/59

SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB/59

Updated
Goodday Sirs. can i ask what is the complete specs. of your SD pickups release guitar specialiy the JB and 59 ?  Because i both EC-1000T CTM DMZ and i want to replace the pickups with SEYMOUR DUNCAN JB and 59 and i want to...
MORE »
Bridge PickUp Suggestions for LTD M-103FM

Bridge PickUp Suggestions for LTD M-103FM

Updated
I have a LTD M-103FM guitar. Really like how it plays and feels. I was surprised at how bright it could be though, almost like I was playing a Strat or Tele. The tone is somewhat brittle and has alot of "spank" to it. I...
MORE »
Why there is no V-1000 or M-1000 w/ tom bridge.

Why there is no V-1000 or M-1000 w/ tom bridge.

Updated
Hi there!

I currently own LTD DV8-R and LTD KH-WZ and they sparked a idea in me:

I think ESP needs to create two "new" models: V-1000 and M-1000 with tom bridge. Let me explain myself.

What comes to the...
MORE »
LTD VIPER WITH FLOYD ROSE

LTD VIPER WITH FLOYD ROSE

Updated
I was looking at some of the guitars on the Custom Shop. I saw three Vipers with Floyd Rose, and they definitely looked awsome. When is ESP/LTD going to release floyded versions of the Viper? I think that would be great....
MORE »
Nicholas S.

Tombstone case in the UK

Updated
Hello Does anyone know of a UK dealer that stocks or can get hold of a Tombstone case for an Explorer? My searches are coming up blank. Thanks N...
MORE »