Nicholas S.

EX 401FR FR Clamps stuck

Updated
Hi My son wants to replace a string on his new EX 401FR LTD and we're having trouble. The FR clamps on the neck (forgive me if thats the wrong terminology, he's the guitarist, not me) seem to be stuck. he has loosened the...
MORE »
F series

F series

Updated
Why ESP doesn't produce better F series guitars ? I would like to have an F shaped guitar with a neck thru and better pickups and better nuts... Are they that much unpopular ??? ...
MORE »
Eli P.

LTD EC-256 Pickups

Updated
Would the standard LH-150 pickups be good for playing alternative rock and possibly metal? Or would there be pickups better for those genres?...
MORE »
Shawn M.

Looking to buy LTD Potbelly

Updated
I'm potentially in the market for 1 or 2 of these, I've seen some on eBay and reverb but not tickling my fancy. I think I am most interested in the 401 models only because of the P-Rails in them. Does anyone have any to sale?...
MORE »
Robert N.

Personal Opinion

Updated
If ESP could do it, I know people that like the arrow body shape, and some people don't like Floyd Rose or Tremolos in general, I would like to see the arrow in a string thru construction. Would anybody else like to have this...
MORE »
Joe R.

ESP LTD KH602

Updated
A few days ago I ordered a brand new guitar from ebay (ESP LTD KH 602) and I paid $899 and when I got it it lookd like a second hand guitar. The guitar has two pretty series dings and the middle knob looks tilting aside. When...
MORE »
TE 212 pickguard

TE 212 pickguard

Updated
Anyone know of after market pickguard makers? I want to change mine out and you can't buy an off the shelf pg...
MORE »
Christoph B.

LTD B-55 Pickup help

Updated
Hi, I'm a guitarist thinking of switching over to the dark side  and the Bass I'm thinking of getting is the LTD B-55. The only thing is I'd like to be able to upgrade the pickups later. Are they the standard size for...
MORE »
Is this LTD EXP real?

Is this LTD EXP real?

Updated
Can anyone tell me if its legit?...
MORE »
Jon H.

LTD Cult 86

Updated
Any idea whrn this will be available?...
MORE »
Koa is beautiful!

Koa is beautiful!

Updated
Got my esp ltd ec-1000 Koa top today and it sounds as good as it looks. Pictures don't do it justice. All in all a beautifully made instrument.  PEACE ✌ ...
MORE »
Any LTD with 305mm radius?

Any LTD with 305mm radius?

Updated
Are there any older LTD models that have a 305mm Radius? The archived catalogs do not show radius and every LTD current production is 350mm. I'm trying to find if they have always been 350mm or if there have ever been any...
MORE »
chris w.

EC 401B Hard to find?

Updated
So, I snagged a EC 401B from GC online a couple months ago. Love it, no issues at all, but I'm really curious as why I never see these at all? It's like they showed up then just ghosted. Same thing happened with the Viper...
MORE »
Ex 260

Ex 260

Updated
Just got this to day. LTD EX 260. Never played one of these before. I'm pleasantly surprised by how good it was and felt to play. ...
MORE »
Craig F.

TE 202 Maple neck

Updated
Hello, I just bought a Te-202. I play in a police tribute band and it looks perfect! Except for the rosewood fretboard. I am wondering if anybody has the black telecaster and want to trade necks? Or does anyone know where I...
MORE »