Kurais

Replacement EC-1000 nut

Updated
I want to replace the Earvana nut that came standard with my EC-1000 with a bone nut. I know the nut is 42mm in length. Is there any other info I need to look for while looking for a replacement?...
MORE »
Edwards E-FV (Flying V) neck profile?

Edwards E-FV (Flying V) neck profile?

Updated
I'm am considering importing one of these from Japan. Just wondering though, is the neck profile similar the "thin-U" shape that comes on most LTD guitars?...
MORE »
Isaac W.

Ask about my LTD EC-1000VB

Updated
Hello, my name is Isaac, from Indonesia. I was just given a gift from my friend, an ESP LTD EC-1000VB guitar, I want to know that the guitar is official, original and registered in esp, or a fake guitar like that which is...
MORE »
khanfu

Info about this guitar?

Updated
Greetings! I recently purchased this guitar, an LTD EC-1000 Deluxe Gold Top.  Stamped Made in Korea with serial number U11040009.  What I'm curious about is, the year it was made (2011?) and what factory the U stands for. ...
MORE »
ltd ec-401 vb korean?

ltd ec-401 vb korean?

Updated
hi guys, need your help to check on these guitar. is it legit? what about the year produced and which factory? thanks! ...
MORE »
Duffy

Anyone have or played a H-101fm and can comment on it?

Updated
I'm thinking of buying another ESP. The H-101fm. It is light and has really good tone and the one at the store here is in great shape new and set up great. I really like it but didn't think it had the power of the EC 50. ...
MORE »
LTD ec-256 fm finish

LTD ec-256 fm finish

Updated
Hi everyone.  New member here.  Not sure if this is the right place to post this.  So you see I received my new guitar last Saturday.  It is an ltd ec-256 fm in dark brown sunburst.  The guitar looks great, and feels great. ...
MORE »
Steven M.

LTD EC-1000 wiring issue

Updated
So my volume pot for the bridge pickup isn't producing any distortion, even with the amp volume turned all the way up I only get a little sound.  What caused this: I was rewiring the white wire coming from the channel...
MORE »
Brock N.

2017 KH-602 fake?

Updated
Everything looks legit except the fret board. It’s missing the KH-602 inlay. It looks like the lefty fret board but this is a righty. Got it used from GC.   Thanks...
MORE »
wilson<3eclipse

LTD Ec1000t/ctm

Updated
hey guys, I just wanna ask a few things concerning the LTD ec1000t... I currently have crazy hype for an ESP eclipse but I'm low on budget and decide to go with the LTD ec1000t/ctm... comparing to other lower end brands like...
MORE »
Richard R.

EC-256: Changing to active pickups

Updated
Hello, I am new to the forum here so please bear with me.  I have been considering changing out my passive, stock pickups on my ec-256 to the EMG Het Set pickups.  Has anyone done this and is it possible?  If it is possible,...
MORE »
WretchedESP86

LTD's for Sale

Updated
I have a LTD JH-600 w/ a Floyd 4 sale. Also, I might sell an LTD Viper-1000 Deluxe in See-Thru Black if the price is right. The JH is a 2002, and the Viper is a 2007. Both are in almost mint condition and the JH is...
MORE »
Lloyd G.

ESP LTD Cream Explorer Model Help?!

Updated
Hi all,  Could I please get some help with my guitar. In a nutshell I'm thinking of selling it but have no idea of the 2nd hand cost or even the model. All I know is that it's a banging guitar I bought off eBay 2nd hand from...
MORE »
Arash A.

Is my ltd snakebyte fake or not ?

Updated
hi guys , i want to buy a LTD snakebyte snow white , and in my country there are no official stores so im not sure if its an original LTD. can anyone help me here ? and if you can , what you need me to send here ?...
MORE »
Peter S.

LTD EC-256 Lower Action = Fret Buzz

Updated
Hey Everyone, I just received my new Snow White LTD EC-256 ( Made in Indonesia ) to learn with and gave it to an experienced player to setup.   He came back and said he cannot lower the action without causing fret buzz and...
MORE »