Nick D.

Are LTD EC-1000s with the original logo, photo attached below rare or hard to come across these days?

Updated
Hey guys, so i was wondering from the photo attached below are these LTD EC-1000s with original logo and Sperzel tuners hard to come across these days? are they at all rare to find like this or are they just as common as new...
MORE »
ageyisgod

Purpose of binding?

Updated
The fretboard? what benefits does this have on playability/durability/in general....
MORE »
ESP LTD M-10 Made in Vietnam vs Made in China

ESP LTD M-10 Made in Vietnam vs Made in China

Updated
Is there any difference between a Made in Vietnam ESP LTD and a Made in China ESP LTD M-10? I was in a shop yesterday and saw a significant price difference between the M-10s. The sales guy was trying to convince me that the...
MORE »
Nut for LTD Viper 200FM

Nut for LTD Viper 200FM

Updated
I have the one it came with, I am seeking a better replacement. Any suggestions where I could find one?...
MORE »
Matthew N.

LTD H1001 question

Updated
I recently got an EC1000 with stainless steel frets and love the way it feels. I was looking at a used H1001 model online and am trying to figure out if it also has stainless steel frets. The current models do, and it’s...
MORE »
AshesOfTheWake

LTD Explorer pre-lawsuit

Updated
I bought this Explorer a while back from a Guitar Center for $175, figuring they had made a mistake appraising it. I've tried to figure out what model it is, but I can't find anything that it matches 100%. The tuners say...
MORE »
ESP LTD H-1007B Koa…

ESP LTD H-1007B Koa…

Updated
How did I not know about this ESP LTD H-1007B Koa? I feel like I missed out on a necessary axe in my personal collection. 

MORE »
Reggie C.

Model Number Location

Updated
Hi! 

I’m new here. I bought an LTD (pawn)that seems legit. How can I find out the model? I see a serial number but all that tells me is that it was made in China in 2018. It says Iron and Resin on the headstock where...
MORE »
Chris N.

ESP LTD EC-1000 Deluxe Seymor Duncan

Updated
Hey guys, i own the before mentioned guitar since 2012 or so and have found out JUST NOW that it should have a push/pull tone-poti. Well it doesn't... Can you say if there were different types of this guitar? Maybe a batch...
MORE »
Looking for 2001-2004 ESP catalogs

Looking for 2001-2004 ESP catalogs

Updated
Does anybody have any of these catalogs in digital formats?   I am interesting about some LTD H models: 300-301-302....
MORE »
EC-401

EC-401

Updated
If you are looking for an EC-401, Musicians Friend has it on their Daily Deal for $599. Its the trans black loaded with EMGs. ...
MORE »
Dan B.

EC-1000T or Gibson Les Paul Tribute?

Updated
Trying to decide. EC-1000T or Gibson Les Paul Tribute. Both look great. I'm thinking the EC has more to offer, but I like the idea of have Gibson hang on my wall. Thoughts?...
MORE »
Arrow-7 availability? Anyone?

Arrow-7 availability? Anyone?

Updated
Been looking for an Arrow-7 for a hot minute. Does anyone have one for sale? Looking for the standard black one. 

Also, has anyone heard if ESP will be releasing a black metal series Arrow-7? Heard a rumor that it...
MORE »
Replacement Neck for ST 213

Replacement Neck for ST 213

Updated
I would like to replace my Rosewood/maple neck for a maple neck on mu ST 213. Anyone know of a place I can find one that will fit?...
MORE »
MH-27 wishlist

MH-27 wishlist

Updated
Anyone up for MH-327, MH-427 and some new number 27 fret beast ? As black as one was and some other color too. ...
MORE »