DragonMeister123

LTD Fixed Bridge Replacement for ESP AH-207

Updated
Looking to upgrade the bridge and tuners on my SH-207 and was wondering what size bridge do i need to buy. I want to get a Hipshot and they have multiple sizes. What would be the correct size?  0.175 or 0.125  Also, what are...
MORE »
Kurtis W.

Searching for: LTD MP-600 Michael “Padge” Paget Signature guitar

Updated
Hello I’m in search of this guitar in the UK please, is anyone looking to sell theirs? thanks!...
MORE »
Sergey C.

Bass 1005 multiscale wiring

Updated
Hey , i got a bass that someone tried to make there somethigs with the wiring. I cant find any wiring diagram for this on the net,  ill be glad if someone can help . Or maybe there is some owner of the same guitar that can...
MORE »
Brandon  B.

Where can i get a Toggle switch cap for my LTD EC-256?

Updated
So its almost about to be 8 months since i got this guitar (ESP LTD EC-256) and not too long ago had put all black hardware on it and spray painted the toggle switch cap and the paint would keep scraping off, any ideas where...
MORE »
Danijel J.

MH1001NT vs MH401NT

Updated
The pricing of these two guitars is very similar in Europe. Their names suggest there should be a big difference in quality or other aspects, but I don't think that's the case. Anyone tried both? What do you prefer? How...
MORE »
Mike R.

ESP LTD EC-10 pickup cable schema

Updated
I post this for your own use. I did it for a custom electronic and rewiring on my own guitar. Note that every pickup with a yellow cable are the same type. Strangely, on original wiring, the yellow cable is design as...
MORE »
EV

I have a great idea for a new LTD Deluxe model!

Updated
I have a great idea. ESP LTD to release SV or V-II body shape in Pearl White or Gloss Black with Black Hardware, One Seymour Duncan Black Winter (or Fishman Modern Fluence) Bridge Humbucker and one Volume Knob (Push/ Pull)...
MORE »
Dustin G.

Emg HZ??

Updated
Hello. I'm a new owner of a 2013 ec256 black see thru flame maple.  I got it in near mint condition for $150, so I'm pretty happy with it.  The sound is nice but it lacks something.   Im new to electric guitar so I don't even...
MORE »
Shane1

Newbie questions regarding pick ups.

Updated
I am a newbie and I am looking for a high quality all around guitar and noticed the ESP LTD EC-1000 had very good reviews.  My only issues is that there are so many models and pick up configurations that I am not sure which...
MORE »
Steve T.

New owner

Updated
Just wanting to know what kind of mods Gan I get for an M10 and I want a different neck and fret board...
MORE »
thlh

Pickup Rings?

Updated
I want to put cream pickup rings on my 1987 LTD Eclipse to give it a little more color, but I have had bad luck with aftermarket parts fitting certain guitars.  Has anyone found any that fit correctly without having to...
MORE »
Xytras S.

Guitar upgrade EC1000?? action??

Updated
Hi I have an LTD Viper 10... so... an upgrade will happen. I was thinking in EC1000 vintage black. Does EC 1000 has some neck dive??? I can not handle it in viper anymore. What do I gain? one of my goals is to have less...
MORE »
2022 wish list

2022 wish list

Updated
Hoping for.. QM, FM and burled tops for the TE-1000 and SN-1000 series! Reindeer blue EC-1000 Would love to see the liquid metal finish come to the LTD line. 

maybe some new merch! ...
MORE »
Jonathan W.

I can't find the LTD B215SM on the site

Updated
I have an LTD B215SM 5 string with a single-piece body/neck. Spalted Maple top. It is basically the exact same thing as the B205SM but it has a one piece body. I don't really want to sell it, but I did want to know what it is...
MORE »
Yang H.

kh602 skull missing one eye on 19 fret???

Updated
emmm, pretty strange here, on 19 fret it missing a left eye on that skull head which its an eye sized small hole there. it might be a super rare case. why this skull head not unibody? btw is this bad factory check in Korea? ...
MORE »