GL-SBT Gift

GL-SBT Gift

Updated
Trying to surprise my son with a George Lynch model for his birthday.  He likes the purple tiger model, but ESP doesn’t appear to be making a budget version except for the yellow 200 model. Is the model model attached just a...
MORE »
Cole D.

Ltd real or fake?

Updated
Just curious if this is real or fake? 
Says made in China and the serial number starts with rs18 and I haven’t found much online about it?...
MORE »
Till G.

esp ltd ec 256

Updated
hi, I own this guitar since a week and wanted to do some slight modding. I just dont want to do any drilling and making new holes but use the existing ones.   -Is there a certain string roller people can recommend? - is...
MORE »
S C.

Looking for any info

Updated
Looking for model, year, any info....
MORE »
Chris C.

Serial Number

Updated
Checking for any info on the KH Demonology.  Some of the graphics are pkaced differently that what i have seen.   Looking to get as much info as I can....
MORE »
New for 2022 Phase 1 Ship Date?

New for 2022 Phase 1 Ship Date?

Updated
Any one got the scoop on when pre-orders are expected to ship out to dealers?...
MORE »
Gustav F.

LTD H3-1000 Fishman/EMG?

Updated
Does anyone know if the LTD H3-1000 can take the Fishman Fluence Modern humbucker set or EMG humbuckers without have to re-route the pickup cavities? Changing the electronics is otherwise no problem for me....
MORE »
Samuel Y.

ESP LTD Electric/Acoustic TL-7 Strings

Updated
Recently ordered one of the TL-7s I was going to ask if anyone else who has ordered one has found a single pack of strings for this guitar or do you have to cobble two packs together to get all the strings?...
MORE »
Jeppe J.

Esp ltd ec1000 - strings

Updated
Hi  i bought a new ESP EC-1000 i use when i play heavy stuff. 
I want this guitar in 3 differnt tunings like drop A, B, and standard D and change the strings for Ernie Ball Mammoth 012-062, but the big E string sit on the...
MORE »
Just_Jon

LTD Factories

Updated
Does anyone have an idea if LTD guitars are built in a Factory owned by ESP or are they built by cort-tek or a similar company?  I contacted ESP and asked them this question and a couple others (ISO certification), but have...
MORE »
David L.

Truss rod nut

Updated
Are Ltd guitars truss rod nut removable?Mine is an Mh-350fr.I loosened the truss rod few months ago and yesterday it was almost impossible to tighten it anymore,the neck has got a noticeable relief.Or maybe I could lubricate...
MORE »
LTD Factory Codes

LTD Factory Codes

Updated
Is there a list of LTD Factory codes?   I have an LTD 500K, and the serial is prefixed with "E".  Just wondering what the facility codes are for these models.  ...
MORE »
Greg W.

M-255 - Is It Even Real???

Updated
So I just bought this M-255 used for almost nothing... but I cannot find ANY information on this thing.  Was it even a guitar that ESP actually produced or did some hack frankenstein this thing together in his basement?  Any...
MORE »
Stephan A.

LTD KH602 knobs

Updated
Hello people i am looking to put custom knobs and new pots on my LTD KH602 and i need to know what kind of pots and what shaft diameter they need to be. Thank you ...
MORE »
Blake H.

Where is my 3 months MI?

Updated
Hi. Does anybody know when I can expect an email about the 3 Free Months of Musicians Institute Online Courses? I bought a LTD and registered for the 3 free months but haven't got anything....
MORE »