SN-1000 HT Purple Blast

SN-1000 HT Purple Blast

Updated
I just received my SN-1000 HT in Purple Blast and this axe is amazing. Lightweight, smooth and fast action, lockable tuning, and what a badass design and color! With the ability to select not only the humbuckers but also the...
MORE »
Beau V.

White JH Vulture

Updated
I was looking back at 2022 namm video's from the ESP booth and saw in the Metallica section that the white finish version of the JH signature should have been available in 2022. It's now been more than a half year sinds namm...
MORE »
Dan C.

MH400 Top Thickness

Updated
Hello guys, I just picked up a MH-400 that needs a little bit of TLC. I’m thinking about refinishing the body and hopefully repairing a few cracks, but I’m trying to do my homework first. Does anyone know how thick the...
MORE »
Michael K.

ESP LTD KH Ouija Natural Question

Updated
Hoping someone here can help me out... I have been looking for an ESP LTD KH Ouija Natural for a while and found one for sale that is close to me. Through the pics everything seems to be in order except one thing... The...
MORE »
How are the newer EC1000T CTM's

How are the newer EC1000T CTM's

Updated
How are the newer LTD EC1000's compared to the old Standard Series? I've got an '05 Vintage Black Eclipse that I've had for years, but never really gelled with. Tempted to sell it and get this EC-1000T CTM. I like that it's...
MORE »
My LTD Viper 301

My LTD Viper 301

Updated
Hey everybody, this is my old LTD Viper 301. A long time ago, I carved the edges to be sharper, re-painted it, changed it to string thru, changed the tuners to Sperzel, the hardware to chrome, and the pickups to chrome EMG...
MORE »
Any GL-200MT Love?

Any GL-200MT Love?

Updated
Just throwing it out there, added a Fishman Fluence Ceramic to mine....
MORE »
richard s.

See thru black 1000FR back color

Updated
Hi Guys   I have a new ESP LTD EC-1000FR see thru black on the way - can you tell me what color the back of guitar is ? Some pics it looks black and in some it appears a dark brown - not sure which it is - thanks much  ...
MORE »
ANDRE  M.

EC401 Black clean the bridge and tail

Updated
Hi I have a black EC401. I want to clean/polish the bridge, tail and tuning pegs. They don't look silver but more a blackish color. I'm worried if I apply any product for chromed or silvered metals it might descolour the...
MORE »
Hard case for Xtone PS-1000

Hard case for Xtone PS-1000

Updated
Hi I can't buy original hard case for Xtone in Russia, hope to find another brand case, but I don't know dimensions of the guitar to choose a suitable case. May somebody advise me suitable case model? Gator, for example - it...
MORE »
Impurifier

FS: LTD JH-600 Hanneman with Eagle Inlays

Updated
LTD Jeff Hanneman Signature model JH-600 made in 2006. Excellent condition with only minor swirling. The guitar’s never been gigged and is in great shape. I bought it about 4 years ago to use at home for writing and recording...
MORE »
Kim L.

Ec-256 for modding?

Updated
hi i thinking of getting a ltd ec-256 for a mod project but i Wonder if the guitar are worth upgrading? i mean how is the built quality,the wood and neck ? I thinking of replace almost everything just for fun...
MORE »
August M.

14" bridge replacement

Updated
Hi there, after looking everywhere I cant find a 14" (350mm) bridge from either tonepros, gotoh or any other. Is it posible that the bridges used are 12"? Thank you..!...
MORE »
Newant

So Disappointed With New EC1000T

Updated
I recently decided to treat myself to a new Guitar and after much deliberation, I had settled on the LTD EC1000T FM. I thought from all had seen and read, this was going to be a good quality guitar.  Don't get me wrong, I...
MORE »
ex black metal neck dive

ex black metal neck dive

Updated
Just got this thing and the neck dive is brutal. Anyone have any tips for EX specific solutions?...
MORE »