Modding a ec-10

Modding a ec-10

Updated
This is my ec-10 I want to mod it  I’m curious to know what bridge and nut would fit. and if I could drop in fishman moderns with no extra modding! :  )...
MORE »
jacob b.

KH-602

Updated
the other day i picked up a kh602 from a local guitar center and im just curious how to read the serial # i looked up how to read the number but it seemed none of them matched any help would be appreciated pics are for...
MORE »
Jon Y.

Gold plated components: Product recommendations?

Updated
Hey All,  I have 10years on my LTD ec-1000 deluxe, it’s been awesome.  Obviously replacement of hardware would be easiest, but is there any product recommendations out there to improve the normal wear and tear hardware...
MORE »
NGD: LTD EXP-200

NGD: LTD EXP-200

Updated
First thread, so might as well introduce myself along with posting pictures of my new EXP! My name is Chris, live in Chicago, work for Chicago Music Exchange and Caparison Guitars. I have a strong love for Metallica and...
MORE »
Adrian S.

Can you guys help me?

Updated
Is this a legit LTD VIPER 400? can you guys tell me when and where it was made from the serial number?....
MORE »
Sky z.

This was never the case, as winning overshadows everything

Updated
  MLB The Show 21's Road to the Show Nba 2k22 Mt removed the perk tree both of its predecessors did, and along with it the game was stripped of its dialog interactions. Prior to this, answering questions according to a...
MORE »
Max L.

Artist sticker on the case

Updated
Hello, I'm trying to find out more information about this sticker that is on my guitar case. 

Here the old guitar ad I bought it from a couple times ago on reverb :
Reverb guitar
description by seller was...
MORE »
Dustin L.

M-1001NT Upgrade?

Updated
Looking to buy a new M-1001NT and considering upgrading the nut to a Tusq upon purchase at Sweetwater.  Is the extra $200 worth it? Also considering having it Plek'd which would be an additional $300.  I understand i could...
MORE »
Tony L.

Why no LTD Eclipse Semi-hollow?

Updated
I'm baffled as to why this model isn't available for retail purchase. Seems like a lost opportunity......
MORE »
Lilly S.

Ltd Kh-202 serial number check

Updated
Hey! Can anyone help me figure out if this serial number is legit? kh-202 bought somewhere around 2007-2009...
MORE »
Soulreaper

Cleaning and maintaining my EC1000

Updated
I have the Dunlop cleaning kit and im planning on cleaning, waxing, and oiling my guitar the next time I replace my strings. My cleaning kit has oil for my fretboard but I'm wondering If I can also use a little bit of pure...
MORE »
Sujen B.

Can anyone Help me with checking Serial number and legitimacy of my ltd Mh -400 nt !!

Updated
Hello everyone,  can someone help me to find out if this is legit ltd, just bought a used one and the serial is R0714416 Korea made.    Thank you   ...
MORE »
Sujen B.

Can anyone Help me with checking Serial number and legitimacy of my ltd Mh -400 nt !!

Updated
Hello everyone,  can someone help me to find out if this is legit ltd, just bought a used one and the serial is R0714416 Korea made.    Thank you   ...
MORE »
theDogger

Looking for a wider/thicker neck

Updated
I bought my first LTD (EC200QM) 6 months ago and I really like it. I am looking to buy another ESP/LTD but am I wondering what models have a wider and thicker neck. The EC200QM is ok but I have really large hands and a...
MORE »
Robb C.

KH-602 P/U selector

Updated
Hello. Just purchased a KH-602 and I'm not sure if the selector switch is working properly. In the center position, I believe it is supposed to be both pickups, but I only get the neck pickup. To test, I turned the volume...
MORE »