dirtty420boy

namm 2011

Updated
with namm 2011 less than 2 months away 1. has anyone heard about any new models coming out? not just esp but any new models from any good brand? 2. im surprised esp hasnt posted any new models. usually they are the...
MORE »
reddeltasev07

Neck Dive - Help!

Updated
My AX-50, while a nice guitar for what I payed for it, has a little problem with neck dive. Is there a place where I can move the straplocks to fix the problem?...
MORE »
jisham

LTD Phoenix Ordered!

Updated
Been many moons since I've posted on this forum, but I ordered a black Phoenix earlier this week; hopefully it'll be here soon as the dealer had to get it from ESP. Review and pics to follow....
MORE »
timdingo

LTD fretwire question

Updated
I have this EC-401 for about 6 months now and with a couple hours of practice a day I've noticed the fretwire is kinda flattening. It's my second guitar and I didn't notice it on the first one, is it normal? (picture...
MORE »
RocknRolla

NGD and First Post

Updated
Greetings all. I have owned an ESP Explorer for a while now but yesterday I got home to an early birthday present from the wife. A new EC-1000 in silverburst. I'm a lucky man. I'll try to add pics when I get off work. (And...
MORE »
RoelSmoel

Looking for a LTD EC1000/Truckster, but differences

Updated
Bought two weeks ago an Ibanez RG2550, but I don't like the neck, the sounding, and it doesn't stays in tune. Now I've been looking for a LTD EC model (I already have an EC-256 and I love it!), or a Truckster, but are there...
MORE »
dawg

Esp Ltd Ex-360/fx-360

Updated
Are the ESP LTD EX-360 and ESP LTD FX-360 the same guitar, just the FX has a natural wood finish and the EX has the paint? I'm saving for one, but I can't decide which one, and I was thinking that if the specs and hardware...
MORE »
billysabbagh

ltd?

Updated
are there more models above the ltd delux line. i see big name guys with ltds and i know they can afford esp. are there ltd customs or signature models or something?...
MORE »
CreepingAlex

How heavy are the ec-1000 series?

Updated
I'm asking because today I tried a Dean Deceiver, les paul model and the guitar is almost as light as an ibanez sa series and the thing is...I like heavy guitars and since I'm considering an ec-1000 I would like to know how...
MORE »
mmr007

Does it fit?

Updated
Anyone know for sure if the 7 string OFRs you see on *bay (the $200 ones, not the $40 ones) fit the M207? I know there is almost no clearance between the esp copy and the body and I'm hoping no extra routing is necessary....
MORE »
RoelSmoel

GAS for a Phoenix 1000 in black

Updated
Somebody tested this one? Can't find it at Guitarcenter, Thomann etc.. I think is too new :(...
MORE »
Blitzbok

Ltd M1000

Updated
Hi, I want to get this guitar, but I have a few niggling questions. First of all, my most wanted guitar is the MII Urban Camo, but that's a little out of reach now for me. I thought this guitar would be a good compromise, and...
MORE »
Jesse Susik

metal fin tips.

Updated
i just bought a v-50 and was wondering if there was a manufacturer of sorts that made metal fin tips for esp v's. if so, what company?...
MORE »
reddeltasev07

Peg holes on tuners

Updated
What is the largest string size that you can fit through the normal LTD tuners? 52? 56? Bigger?...
MORE »
armbar

Where can I find an EX-400 hard case?

Updated
Any idea?...
MORE »