ESP LTD vs. Gibson LP Sound Across Multiple Amp Set-ups

ESP LTD vs. Gibson LP Sound Across Multiple Amp Set-ups

Updated
I have both the ESP LTD 1000T and Gibson LP Traditional Pro.  No matter what I connect my ESP to including my Marshall, Fender, or Blackstar Amp it always sounds good without having to adjust anything.  That said, every time...
MORE »
twebb0716

TE-202 Locking Tuners

Updated
Anyone know if there are any direct fit locking tuners for the te202?  Really don't want to have to drill.  Thanks!...
MORE »
LF: ESP LTD - EC Clockwork II

LF: ESP LTD - EC Clockwork II

Updated
Hi, good day to all... Appreciate your advice where i can find or buy esp ltd ec clockwork 2, i been looking for this specific guitar in online but could not find somewhere. Thanks ahead.   ('',)......
MORE »
LTD mh-250nt stock pickups

LTD mh-250nt stock pickups

Updated
This is my first post on this forum, so hi! I've been using my LTD mh-250nt since about '07-'08 and I haven't changed anything but the strings. I've wanted to change the pickups for quite a while, but I kept spending my...
MORE »
talentless

Question about the ToM bridge on the EC-400vf

Updated
is it a brand-name bridge that was used on this guitar? is it considered "quality" at all? how much would this guitar benefit from an upgrade to a brand name bridge (ie: gotoh, calaham, faber, tone-pros) thanks for the...
MORE »
david h.

LTD AX 104

Updated
Hello there i own an LTD AX 104 Bass and i was wondering if there was a case for one i cant seem to find a bass case for it....
MORE »
frank p.

ec400 bridge question

Updated
Hello everyone.  New to this forum. I have lost the bridge to my ec400. Looking for a factory replacement if possible. I am totally out of comission in the meantime. Does any standard tom fit??  Please any advice or links...
MORE »
Jason Morin

B-204SM FRETLESS NS (LEFT HAND)

Updated
Hello everyone, my name is Jason Morin (from Quebec,Canada).......and i am on a never ending Quest to find an affordable/Quality Fretless Bass. But not just any Bass, a Left Hand Fretless Bass !
Here's is my...
MORE »
mh350nt faded blue

mh350nt faded blue

Updated
Does anyone know how many were made?...
MORE »
DUKE

LTD 50-series

Updated
sorry if this is old, but the 08 LTD 50-series guitars have basswood bodies now? given that a lot of people here in the board despise agathis, is this a good thing since some of the 200-series still have agathis?...
MORE »
Kv2

would a jackson rr5 for an esp ltd ec-1000 be fair or stupid

Updated
i own the rr5 i have played an ec-300 figured it would be similar in terms of how it plays i need the opinions of the good people of this forum thank you :)...
MORE »
Void

LTD EC 1000 VB

Updated
Greetings everyone! After selling my Schecter Omen 6-FR, I'm about to get an EC 1000 VB Deluxe, but I'm afraid about some details. First of all, I never played a Les Paul shaped guitar, and I can't test it out since I'm...
MORE »
LTD ARC SERIES

LTD ARC SERIES

Updated
Anyone know when the Arc series will be made available to purchase?...
MORE »
LTD Elite Line Discontinued

LTD Elite Line Discontinued

Updated
According to my dealer they are. As a result I put a STS-2 on Layway that I got at cost :)...
MORE »
H351

H351

Updated
Does anyone here own an H351FR ? If you do, any likes or dislikes, how would you rate yours?...
MORE »