Did the LTD GL-500K ever have an ESP headstock?

Did the LTD GL-500K ever have an ESP headstock?

Updated
A friend of mine was thinking of buying a used LTD GL-500K.  He showed me the photo and I noticed that it had "ESP" on the headstock, not LTD.  At first, I thought it might be an actual ESP Lynch, but the neck has the GL-500K...
MORE »
Rob H.

Nut size for ec1000t

Updated
hello. Does anyone happen to know the nut size for a EC1000T?   Thanks!...
MORE »
LTD ECLIPSE 1000 for $150

LTD ECLIPSE 1000 for $150

Updated
Was probably one of the best guitar deals I made in my life, I walked into a superpawn a few months ago and saw a beautiful LTD Eclipse in Vintage Black hanging there for $300 USED. I got the associate to get the guitar down...
MORE »
Eman W.

ST-203 Routing

Updated
Hi, I am interested in buying a ST-203, and installing a humbucker in the bridge position. I was wondering if the routing for the st-203 is routed for the HSS configuration....
MORE »
Summer Release LTD

Summer Release LTD

Updated
so...........when can we buy them?...
MORE »
Leo Vannucci

How to clean a satin/matte LTD guitar?

Updated
the title explains it all... please help?...
MORE »
V-500

V-500

Updated
Any V-500 owner that swapped/upgraded either the tuners or the TOM? ...
MORE »
str1dr

Ec-331 knobs?

Updated
So I'm extremely knew to guitars and everything so I pretty much picked a halway decent guitar that wasnt expensive so I got an EC-331 and it's going great but.. what are the 3 knobs near the bridge for? I assume volume is...
MORE »
Alexi 200 pickup

Alexi 200 pickup

Updated
Hello, this is my first post at the forum here. I sendt an e-mail to ESP about this questionbut recived no answer, hopefully I can find help here.    I just accuired an Alexi 200 and I am planning to switch out the pickup...
MORE »
Patrick  R.

Truss rod wrench size for LTD MH-350NT

Updated
Does anyone know the correct truss rod wrench size for LTD MH-350? Thanks. ...
MORE »
Scott L.

Forum is dead ? I just pulled the trigger yet again lol

Updated
i got my Ironcross a week and a half ago. Today pulled the trigger on the mh1015 . I think it'll be a nice addition to the family. ...
MORE »
Sam C.

Ltd ec 256 blk

Updated
Hi guys, can you please tell me if the guitar is original or just a rip off? The reason why I am asking is because the neck is a little bended inwards and.... I'll let you look at the pictures . ...
MORE »
Chuck B.

EC401VF

Updated
Just picked up a used EC401VF for cheap.  I've had two others, both were made in Korea.  This one is a cherry burst(?)  Made in China.  It does have Duncan SH4 JB in bridge and '59 in the neck.  Are there any major...
MORE »
LTD KH 602

LTD KH 602

Updated
I just ordered this Guitar and was wondering if anyone has this Guitar??  Looking for overall thoughts and insight.  Thanks...
MORE »
Rami A.

ST-213 high E too close to edge

Updated
Am I only one who have problem with this? But I almost can't play my ST-213, 'cause when on upper frets(you know closer to nut) high E is so close to fret's canted edges(I think that idea to put canted frets when neck is...
MORE »