Truss Rod Issue

Truss Rod Issue

Updated
I have been having trouble with adjusting my action of my neck, The nut will move but would not adjust the rod. So I’m picking that either the rod is broken or the nut is stripped. What should I do next?...
MORE »
Marico S.

Need help identifying this EC1000 deluxe real or fake

Updated
Hi all, i need help in identifying this guitar if it is fake or real, thanks   ...
MORE »
Sergio B.

Ec401

Updated
Hi everyone, I'm new in the forum, can someone help me, I got a used ec401 serial number W19090950, made in Korea, I wanted to know the year of construction, thanks....
MORE »
Sergio B.

Ec401

Updated
  Salve a tutti, sono nuovo del forum, qualcuno può aiutarmi, ho preso un ec401 usato matricola W19090950, made in Korea, volevo sapere l'anno di costruzione, grazie....
MORE »
Saul Alberto O.

My Ltd f 100 fm is a frankenstein

Updated
Hola chicos, necesito su ayuda, mi guitarra es un ltd m 100 fm. Según el brazo de la guitarra, pero noté que el cuerpo de la guitarra parece un ltd mh 50/100, ¿es mi guitarra una frankenstein o es un modelo...
MORE »
Coby B.

ESP LTD EC-401 QM Truss Rod Nut Size

Updated
It seems my truss rod nut on my ESP LTD EC-401 QM is nearly stripped from accidentally using the wrong size allen key. Im wanting to buy a replacement, but I'm not sure what size the nut is. ...
MORE »
ltd ec 331 fr neck joint

ltd ec 331 fr neck joint

Updated
I've been wanting this guitar since I read it's review in guitar player magazine a couple months back, my only concern is access to the upper frets.i have an epiphone les paul and I have trouble reaching anything above the...
MORE »
Robin M.

Esp Ltd EC 1000 + String Butler

Updated
Does anyone have experience if String Butler helps or improves tuning stability on EC models. I am considering the purchase. Thanks!...
MORE »
Ben J.

Ugrading Grover tuners with Locking on Eclipse 401

Updated
I'm a new LTD owner & just thought I'd share that I found a killer upgrade that literally just drops in...no drilling, no reaming & no mis-aligned screw holes! The KLUSON revolution Locking tuners are absolutely...
MORE »
Robin M.

Esp ltd 1000s fluence

Updated
Can someone confirm that this model now ships with stainless steel frets. Used to have non-stainless steel frets before. Also, is the Indonesian production and QC good? Thanks!...
MORE »
What the going price for a 2nd hand ltd snakebite?

What the going price for a 2nd hand ltd snakebite?

Updated
Hi. Hope I'm in the right place. What's a fair price for a black satin snakebite? I can get one for €950. Hadn't planned on getting one as I started looking for a Hetfield styles esp explorer and didn't realise how rare and...
MORE »
Selling my ESP LTD Grynch.

Selling my ESP LTD Grynch.

Updated
Hey everyone. I am thanking of selling my grynch. I am the second owner and the guy before me bought it brand new and kept it as a collectors piece and never played it. I myself don’t really play on a baritone guitar and I’m...
MORE »
todd a.

EC-1000 ASB Sting Vibration/Buzz

Updated
I recently bought an LTD EC 1000 ASB. Great Guitar and I have been happy with it. Played Perfect out of the box. After I changed the strings for the first time there now is a very noticable vibration/buzz/tinny type of sound...
MORE »
Varun N.

LTD MH1000 ET came with LTD Locking Tuners instead of Grovers

Updated
Hi, I received my LTD MH1000 Evertune Dark Brown Sunburst today. It is supposed to come with Grover tuners but it came with LTD Locking tuners. Serial is W20121103. Made in Korea. Can someone please confirm if this is a...
MORE »
timb1985

EC-404

Updated
I'm looking to purchase a 2006 EC-404 bass, black. Anyone willing to part with theirs?...
MORE »