Checking if this makes sense?

Updated
Checking if this makes sense?

Hi everyone,  

new here…

I just picked this TL-6 up and I’m scratching my head now…

does this look right?

thx

Ken R.

I did register the guitar here with ESP, but am somewhat confused by the look of the soundboard.

anyone have thoughts?

(I can still bring it back if this isn’t a legitimate guitar)

Thank you.

Troy J.

Hey Ken, I found your post while searching for my own answers to the T7 electronics on this very guitar.  Having a really hard time finding answers or anything online about this issue.

I purchased this very guitar, the LTD TL-6, from a pawn shop and the B-Band T7 module is not functioning properly!  I am going to start a new thread for that to try and find some answers.  It sucks, because this is a really awesome guitar and I badly want to get it working.  The manufacturer has switched to Fishman electronics, so there were obviously issues with the B-Band electronics.

Which brings me to your guitar posted here, this is not stock!  This guitar does not have a humbucker!  I figure the previous owner experienced the same issues with the original T7 electronics failing and decided to install new electronics, and a humbucker.  

Ken R.

Thank you,  I returned it months ago.  I found the same info after digging (not too much digging needed to see what’s up).

appreciated.

-Ken

Post to Thread