Just purchased LTD Deluxe SN-1000FR Snowwhite and had questions

Updated
Just purchased LTD Deluxe SN-1000FR Snowwhite and had questions

Hi Everyone.

Less than a week ago I just bought LTD Deluxe SN-1000 FR Snow White (the one with scalloped frets from 17-24). The serial number shows this was made in Dec 2022 so it is quite new. I have a few questions regarding the Fishman Fluence pickup used in the Neck and Middle position (both are single coil). According to the Fishman's website, their single coil product is multi voice where there is Voice 1 and Voice 2.
But on the official ESP LTD product page it said that the multi voice is only for the Bridge humbucker (pull tone for voice 1, pull volume for voice 3, default is voice 2). But no explanation regarding the multivoice in the single coil PU

Question 1:
With that said, I want to know whether my single coil in the neck and middle position are infact not wired to support multivoice. I've tried to pull the tone knob in the neck PU and at first I hear almost no difference at all, but spending more time with it then I hear a very subtle difference, it might be that my head is messing around with me trying to catch a difference that might not exist. So I'm not so sure about it.
Since there is no manual on the wiring and the store where they sold me the guitar has no idea at all, I couldn't find the answer.

Question 2:
Another thing is regarding the scalloped necks from frets17-24. Since this is my first time with scalloped guitar, I'm still not used to it and found that I couldn't play some licks that otherwise I could play on a non scalloped neck. Or at least not yet.
Does anyone here could tell me their experience with the scalloped frets especially on a partial neck (in my model it is from fret 17-24). Does it get better to the point that your finger doesn't mind whether it is scalloped or not. What do you think the main benefit of having scalloped neck from 17-24 frets ?

Lastly, I made my first impression video regarding this guitar on youtube. I speak my native tongue in the video but I already put the English CC (subtitle). I just thought that I want to share it here for reference if someone need it. Youtube watch ID : FFoZ4E2MfMk

Cheers

Post to Thread