ESP LTD KH Ouija Natural Question

Updated
Michael K.

Hoping someone here can help me out... I have been looking for an ESP LTD KH Ouija Natural for a while and found one for sale that is close to me. Through the pics everything seems to be in order except one thing... The sticker on the back of the guitar does not match up to any I have seen in terms of placement and size which is odd to me. I would think every single guitar would have the same size sticker with a close approximate placement. If any of you have this guitar I would like to hear your feedback.

I own a ESP LTD KH Ouija in Black from 2009 and wanted to add this to my collection but have this one concern

Pushead

Yeah, the made in Korea sticker doesn't quite fit, but it's the only thing that looks out of place. Do you have any photos of the front?

Michael K.

Michael K.

So I compared the pics of the Guitar for sale with what I could find on the internet specifically guitar collector site which offers a very extensive photo assortment of every angle of the guitar. The thing that really stands out to me is the decal and 2 things about it. #1 it does not match size and location to any other decals I have seen on this guitar. #2 it is a single color Blue and not the usual 2 color red and blue. I work in the printing industry and I know how easy it is to pull of faking printed pieces etc so I am ignoring the COA information right now and focusing on the guitar itself. Everything on the guitar front appears to be aligned properly and in the exact position as other examples online of authentic guitars. This guy is also asking almost $1000 less than anyone else that has one up for sale which is always a bit of a question mark as well.. He does seem to have quite an extensive collection so maybe he just wants to flip for double his money in.... If it is a fake it is expertly done for sure but I do not like that the majority of the pictures are either out of focus or not showing what I really want to see. I did ask for closeups on particular places but was sent the best quality photos. The decal though is the big question

Pushead

Yeah, the sticker is literally the only thing that sticks out as questionable to me.

Post to Thread