NGD ESP LTD M1000HT

Updated
jay t.

Just picked up a beautiful ESP LTD M1000HT guitar yesterday, I bought it used, but like new from a ESP Endorser....anyway....is there a specific wiring diagram for this guitar and I'd also like to know what the 5 way switch does in each position.

Love the guitar, after I set it up it plays and sounds beautiful. I have never liked thin necks, but this one works even for an old guy like me. Love it.

Thanks.

jay t.

Thanks Christopher s, I saw that page after I originally posted....and it does show the 5 way switch positions which helps (although I'm still a bit confused on how positions two and four are wired)....I would still like to find an actual wiring diagram, showing where everything is soldered including the pots etc. Thank you.

Pushead

You could just open the cavity cover and find that out in person.

jay t.

Thanks, that was the first thing I did. Granted, I'm not great at wiring, but the bridge pup is not original so I don't know what the wiring color codes are. I do have the original Duncan bridge pup, if I put it back I do not know that the color codes are the same. I can do it, I just prefer knowing exactly what is wired where before I touch it. 

Post to Thread