Black Metal Arrow

Updated
Black Metal Arrow

Got me one. Shit is dooooope

tx-ogre

Very nice.  Congrats.

Ross K.

I just got my new one yesterday..its the "M" version with the Strat style body..Damn the quality is up there and nice weight to it..I really like single humbucker guitars and have a George Lynch 600 yellow tiger..an GL200MT as well..

I don't mind the Floyd 1000,except for the bar coupler that mounts into the baseplate and bar screws onto..this one is not that great on my new guitar,but I always replace them with real genuine Floyd Rose parts.

It looks like in your last picture you have 3 of the 4 Black versions,minus the Viper..I would ask you how do you like them but I can figure it out ! 

Nice collection.

Sleazy_D

They are very nice guitars. Vipers feel strange to me. They look cool tho. Happy NGD btw

Devan Arya

I bought an EC Black Metal and I am super annoyed because I have been waiting for this new guitar for a very long time and it came without a proper quality control!

As I unboxed my new EC Black Metal, I found that the fretboard to be a little weird.
From the 12th till the 24th fret the build doesn't look well to me, it looks like has glue peeling off on the side part. They almost look like scalloped frets.

Additionally, the 24th fret on the B string area has a small hole.
I'm kind of disappointed with this guitar to be honest, it's sold as a 1000 series guitars and it costs 700,00 €. I was expecting something more well built. My discontinued LTD EC-50 model looks with better quality than this...

One of the things that ESP has been saying about guitars built in Indonesia is that they are still under a high level of quality control but this is not the case, this guitar was definitely neglected and it's not on conditions to be delivered to a customer!

Post to Thread