Hard case for Xtone PS-1000

Updated
Hard case for Xtone PS-1000

Hi

I can't buy original hard case for Xtone in Russia, hope to find another brand case, but I don't know dimensions of the guitar to choose a suitable case. May somebody advise me suitable case model? Gator, for example - it seems to be the most likely variant to find in Moscow. Or maybe someone could advise me dimensions of the guitar (I've just ordered it, will receive in couple of months)?

Pushead
Dmitry Morgachev

Thank you, I saw it) But russian distributor can deliver it in ~6 months. I don't want to wait so long, I need something from another brand.

Dalton S.

Find something that is close in fitting. Then take a heat gun/ hair dryer to the fur in side. Loosen the glue that holds the lining. Pull from tail end of case. Expose the styrofoam inside. Take your guitar and outline the shape. Then with a wheel sander shape out to the line you have made. Spray adhesive inside and re stick the lining. Place guitar back inside for 24 hours and presto. Custom built to your guitar. I do it all the time.

Dmitry Morgachev

I've chosen Gator GW-JAG. It should fit, but if not I'll follow your instructions.Thank you.

Dmitry Morgachev

Maybe this information will be useful for someone: Gator GW-JAG fits Xtone good. Case closes a bit tightly, but closes.

Ross K.

Good on you to put this information out for other XTone users.

Ross K.

Thats a nice looking guitar.

Dmitry Morgachev

Thanks, she is hot=) I saw another variant of suitable hard case – Yorkville YEC-6HRECT. I came across a post of an xtone owner on instagram and he advised me this model. Haven't faced it in real life (don't even know this brand), though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B55Q0leH6_2/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Post to Thread