GL500T Tremolo

Updated
Frank C.

So I just picked the George Lynch tiger and the previous owner has replaced some saddles and added some weird locking nuts. I love the Gotoh GE1996T. Has anyone tried installing one of these. I have read here the OFR doesn't line up correctly. However the Gotoh has a blade on one side which allows it some wiggle room. Thanks!!!

Ed D.

The original fits perfectly.  I have one on mine.

Adoro S.

Step into style with our collection of ladies shoes. Our stunning range of shoes offers all the latest styles in stunning colors and designs, perfect for any occasion. Whether you're looking for a classic pump or a daring stiletto, we have the perfect pair for you. Enjoy comfortable walking and maximum support with our super comfortable sole and breathable material. Shop now and stand out from the crowd!

Jazmin c.

Are you looking for sale on brands in Pakistan? So come to Jazmin and get a sale on the latest dresses in all over Pakistan with fast delivery. Do not miss out on this opportunity to update your wardrobe with our massive collection. Shop Now!

Meerak O.

It's that time of year again! The season end sale is now live at the Meerak store. Get up to 50% off in stores and online, which means significant discounts on all your favorite Dresses! Get in quickly and take advantage of these fantastic deals before they're gone! Hurry, the sale ends soon!

victoria e.

Very nice blog, I liked it, do visit my blog too Slope Game

laury f.

Hello Neighbor is an immersive and suspenseful video game that has captured the attention of players worldwide.

Post to Thread