LTD F-400 ?

Updated
LTD F-400 ?

So, I have this guitar: https://espguitars.co.jp/ltd/F-400FM.html . I bought it a very long time ago and I was wondering, is this considered a "top of the line" LTD? They don't seem to make 400 level F series anymore, just the FRX which doesn't have a hard tail and looks extremely uncomfortable to play. I was thinking about going with a real ESP but I'm well aware of the "law of diminishing returns" when it comes to guitars so i'm not really sure the increase in quality is going to be proportionate to the two or three times price increase, especially since EMGs make all guitars sound the same anyway.

I have no issues with the guitar, it plays awesome and sounds fine for an EMG loaded guitar. it's just rare and old so I don't like bringing it to gigs anymore. 

Stevie Strings

It's not really top of the line, but it's a nice guitar.  The 400 had that terrible tribal inlay. The F series was a really nice line.  I turned one of the original F-100FMs into a really nice guitar by replacing the horrendous passive pickups and replacing a few pieces of hardware. If you can't aford a Forest GT, the LTD "F" line, was a nice substitute. 

Post to Thread