What model is it?

Updated
What model is it?
I bought this guitar in 52 dlls, the seller told me that I no longer used it and that I preferred money, I searched the Internet but I can not find the exact model of the guitar
does not have any serial number anywhere, just behind the shovel has a number 2, the adjustment pins are gotoh marks

sorry for my bad english
fausto g.

fausto g.

fausto g.

Pushead

Well...

It's narrowed down to two years, 97 or 98, which were the only two years that used that logo style and without the model number at the 12th fret. In 97 the model was simply called "Eclipse" and in 98 it was named E-200 (yes, not EC).

https://cdn.connectsites.net/user_files/esp/downloads/000/000/080/ESP-1998-Catalog.pdf?1392144585

A 2 stamped on the back of the head stock is a bit more difficult to find the source. It's common for manufacturers to put some marking on the guitar if it's a "second" which means it had some flaw and was either left that way to be sold for a lower price, or was fixed and sold. Some instrument stores put a mark on the back of a head stock to show that the instrument was used and they're reselling it. Or it could be something else entirely. It's hard to know.

Post to Thread