EC-256 - Amazed

Updated
JohnL

Greetings all,

I have been playing professionally for over 30yrs and I never buy guitars through the mail. I have been spending some time playing what's currently on the market in local and "chain" stores and have been majorly disappointed. 

I took a chance and ordered a Black and Gold EC-256 and I am completely blown away. The intonation after shipping - straight out of the box was perfect! It's the first guitar I've ever owned that I didn't even have to set up before playing. I went straight to recording with it. 

I've seen YouTube reviews where people have discussed 256s not staying in tune and I have to say that is a non issue as well. In short I'm incredibly impressed with the stability of the tuners and the intonation. Anyone who records on here can understand where I am coming from: with all of the tools we have at our disposal we can make most guitars/pickups sound good and usable but tuning is another issue. 

Just wanted to stop and say how surprised and impressed I am. I most certainly will buy a higher end ESP now that I see the quality control shown in even this lower end of the line.

Thanks ESP!

Post to Thread