FS: LTD JH-600 Hanneman with Eagle Inlays

Updated
Impurifier

LTD Jeff Hanneman Signature model JH-600 made in 2006. Excellent condition with only minor swirling. The guitar’s never been gigged and is in great shape. I bought it about 4 years ago to use at home for writing and recording after I switched to drums.

Straight neck, little to no fret wear. Currently tuned to C# standard tuning with very low action. I can set it up for whatever tuning you like though.

This is the older now somewhat rarer version with the eagle inlays and Floyd. I love the guitar, I’ve written lots of music on it and recorded it a lot too. I’m kind of attached to it but I need the money so off it must go.

Really warm, big sound. No tinny tone from the EMG’s. Keeps up with my $2600 USA Jackson Rhoads any day, which one is better only depends on what song im working on BUT this one is more comfortable to sit down with (the reason I got it). The neck is excellent too, very thin, fast, slick and flat but is really high quality.

It sounds great and plays like a dream. Comes with the original whammy bar.

Here are the specs (thanks to Major Insane and HateEvent here on this forum, who helped sort this info out!!)

• NECK-THRU-BODY CONSTRUCTION
• 25.5” SCALE • ALDER BODY • 3-PIECE MAPLE NECK • EBONY FINGERBOARD
• EAGLE AND DOT INLAYS
• EMG 81 (B) / 85 (N) ACTIVE PICKUPS
• VOLUME & TONE CONTROLS W/3-WAY TOGGLE
• BLACK HARDWARE
• ORIGINAL FLOYD ROSE BRIDGE
• WHITE BINDING ON NECK & HEADSTOCK
• 24 XJ FRETS

$750 shipped to continental US

I’m also selling a BC Rich JR V Lucky 7 (7 string Flying V).

BTW I’ve been selling musical equipment online for almost 20 years, and I’ve maintained a 100% positive feedback on eBay and Reverb the whole time (credentials on request).

If this kind of post is frowned upon here just let me know and I’ll delete it.

Impurifier

Impurifier

I'm not used to the photo upload process here, just message me if you want the large versions of the photos!

Edit: I've posted them now, scroll down.....

Major Insane

https://www.espguitars.com/forums/1963230/posts/2064662-posting-an-image

That should hopefully help you out making em a bit bigger. Good luck with the sale!

Impurifier

ah, perfect. thanks MI 

Impurifier

mario h.

Do you still have it?

Impurifier

Long gone brother

Ross K.

What an awesome guitar !!

Post to Thread