Esp ltd v 200 pre lawsuit maybe??

Updated
Esp ltd v 200 pre lawsuit maybe??

can anybody please enlighten me on how I know if this is a genuine lawsuit v 200 and what it could possibly sell for? I called esp and they said it was made before 2005 but he couldn’t give me an exact year he said his guess would be early 00s or 98-00.

Buddy D.

Nathan S.

They are 1998 only, kind rare but that one looks to be in really rough shape. I bought mine for like $290 about 3 years ago. I changed all the hardware to black on mine.

Brian6262

Hey bro. Love that guitar. If you ever wanted to sell I’d be interested. I’ve wanted a V200 for a while now.

Nathan S.

Thanks man!! I'll probably be holding on to that one for while though. 

Brian6262
Nathan S. wrote:

Thanks man!! I'll probably be holding on to that one for while though. 

I don't blame ya

Anthony H.

I just bought one for $30.00 at a flea market!!! It's missing all of the electronics but I have tons of parts and the skills to restore it. I am looking forward to playing it!

Nathan S.
Anthony H. wrote:

I just bought one for $30.00 at a flea market!!! It's missing all of the electronics but I have tons of parts and the skills to restore it. I am looking forward to playing it!

Cant beat that for $30.00 even without electronics.

Nathan S.

By the looks of the one in your pics I don't think I'd give more than 150 to 200 for it. But yes it is legit.

Buddy D.

It needs to be polished. There is like a Knick or two it it but it just needs to be cleaned really. I got it a few days ago I just didn’t know about it. It’s hard to find stuff on em with it bringing up the Explorer 

Nathan S.

Cool, congrats! Can I ask how much you got it for?

Buddy D.

I ended up trading an 8 string I had that I didn’t care for. I’ve been wanting this v for awhile and he finally decided to part with it

Nathan S.

Nice

Buddy D.

Yeah I’m happy with it

Justin B.

Do you still have this one, and what all have you done with it if you do?

Brian6262

If there are any for sale I’d be interested if anyone knows of any out there

Gunner McGrath

I had one of these I bought in 99, was definitely a cheap guitar at the time (I couldn't afford anything better). Wouldn't be worth anything special just because it's a "lawsuit" model. It's a fine enough guitar if you want a cheap V but that's about it.

Justin B.

I want one

Samaël

Gimme one xp 

Post to Thread