Viper Black Metal

Updated
Viper Black Metal

The new 2018 Viper Black Metal is right up my alley. Any idea of the date of release & the price ?

August B.

The new 2018 Viper Black Metal is right up my alley. Any idea of the date of release & the price ?

Dave F.

..hey hey man...have you noticed the "ltd" logo via the headstock?....it's the james hetfield lettering/raised logo......hell-fkn'-yeah.

Reuben G.

I'd be up for one too, this new series looks like a winner for ESP!

Daniel A.

I like the look in the email tease, not so sure about the single pick up set up.

Stephen Baek

I hope this Viper Black Metal should be 27" baritone scale. 27" fits more for low tune playing.

1 pickup and 1 volume looks great

Trevor_

I would honestly buy this in a heartbeat no matter the price if this came in a 6 string variation

load more replies (1 of 1)
Reuben G.

I would only buy this if it came in a 24.75 or possibly a 25.5 scale, I really hope it doesn't come baritone. Every 7 string is baritone now, I'd like to see one that isn't 

Dalton Metcalf

There was this Eclipse that was posted on the ESP Guitars Instagram. It makes me believe there might be more of this. I'd buy the Eclipse in a heartbeat.

Stephen Baek

Yesterday, ESP sent a newsletter with 4th prototype viper.
Using Photoshop, I compared it with 7-string Viper Black Metal.

If this 6-string Viper has 24,75" scale, 7-string Viper would be 25.5".
If this 6-string Viper has 25.5" scale, 7-string Viper would be 27".

ESP usually shift its bridge position to make 27" baritone scale from same dimension.
I hope this Viper Black Metal has 27" baritone scale but same bridge position with other Vipers.

Brandon S.

If there's a 6 string Viper I'm in!

Francisco Luzio

Personally gonna go with the M. but i never been so excited with esp this 2018  the simplicity of one volume knob and a bridge pickup is awesome. Already saving money. and plus they gonna have side glow in the dark fret markers D : <3

Post to Thread