Used EC-401QM

Updated
John H.

Hi all. First time poster and LTD owner. I just received my EC-401QM See-thru Satin black in the mail today,  and I was a little disappointed when I opened up the box. From all the pictures online, the guitar looks to have a white/light gray trim, but my guitar has a bone yellow color to the outer trim. Should it be this color? The trim has a color similar to a sun bleached white posterboard. The guitar was bought used in 'excellent condition' from Guitar center online. For the record, the guitar still looks gorgeous, it's just not the same as it's pictured in all the pics online. Thanks in advance to anyone who hassome input on this! 

Pushead

Some ESP/LTD guitars have a tendency to start turning a bit yellow quickly. Especially the satin finishes. I'm not sure what the cause of it is, weather conditions and/or exposure to sunlight is commonly blamed.

If you're not happy now, it'll probably always bug you. I'd send it back and find something a bit more to your liking.

Dhandhan

Can anyone indentify this if it is authentic or fak

Dhandhan

Please anyone can tell me if it is authentic or fake esp tld ec-401

Dhandhan
Dhandhan wrote:

Please anyone can tell me if it is authentic or fake esp tld ec-401

foster r.

real mine says KOREA

Pushead

From one photo of the serial number, it's impossible to tell, but the layout and font look promising.

Post to Thread